IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Stuck on theif chapter 6 still, the place where the penguin pirate guy jumped down is blocked off, and there is some dynamite, but either way I can't follow him any further... really hope someone can help.
anfqcp.jpg

kaizer3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Warrior Chapter 7 (i think..)
near perion, my warrior fought with a blue haired fencer dude, beat him and now fighting the old dude....problem is, all my attacks MISS him...and his stupid roar causes 1.6k damage to me, thus killing me instantly...any help pls??
Im getting really annoyed by this old guy here...

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kaizer3000 said:
Warrior Chapter 7 (i think..)
near perion, my warrior fought with a blue haired fencer dude, beat him and now fighting the old dude....problem is, all my attacks MISS him...and his stupid roar causes 1.6k damage to me, thus killing me instantly...any help pls??
Im getting really annoyed by this old guy here...
In your equips there should be a pair of headphones in your earring section. Equip them.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jasonese said:
jesterscourt said:
Alright, I'm in Chapter 3. Warrior, I'm level 23 because I have no clue where to go/what to do next, and I need my hand held through the end of this chapter... Any insight?

Well since you didn't include where exactly you were at chapter 3; First you head left from the town you start in. You'll see the Thief and his girl open up a new portal to Sleepywood(the darker forest with the evil floating puffballs). Once you're there, you'll see the Thief and girl make a jump you as the warrior can't. So you have to take the left most hole to the right and continue from there. It will take you across the gap you can't jump over, DONT walk in it for whatever reason because you'll have to go through the entire path AGAIN! Some time down the path it'll fork again. Don't worry about which portal to take because they all lead to where you want to go. Once you've made it through, head left to the town in Sleepywood.

I already lost the envelope, I'm now back in sleepywood on the screen where there is a rope to climb up to the perion. now where?

yeo0014

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kk I really need help plz! I'm at either Chapter 4/5, at Sleepywood JUST after Jr. Balrog Fight, The 2 Warriors originally sleeping up stairs disappeared and now the REAL Sabritama or whatever is on the staircase of the Inn with your blonde hair accomplice.
I can go the Stone Golem temple but no use since I can't rly Flash Jump to any of the portals, So I went everywhere and talked to all NPC, not much effect
I haven't fought 2 warriors or any King Golems or anything else yet =( Stuck! Frustrated! And Annoyed!
Thx for help!

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Porygon-X said:
mrfatso said:
YESH!!! So, you mean that you get to fight zakum? Sweet, does this apply to warrior or theif?

Zakum was awesome! I was Lv. 30 Warrior when I fought him.
Pretty cool.

you guys are lucky, i didnt even encountered it
frown.gif

heck..

my last boss fight was against eragoth v2 and the journey to here was in, crap, what was that area called where there are soul teddy and death teddies, that area leading to papatus in the PC version?

kaizer3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
each job will fight their own bosses...
ie: if warrior fight zakum, it means other character jobs wont get a chance to kill zakum...

Fun Spoiler
play ranger to solo HornTail

Porygon-X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Porygon-X said:
Another question from me!

I just started Ch. 6 (I think). I got to Ellinia and I've tried talking to EVERYONE and tried going into the portal in Grendal the Really Old's house, but it won't let me.

Help!

Nvm. I got it. Now, where do you go after you've beaten the old guy and the blue-haired dude?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
kaizer3000 said:
each job will fight their own bosses...
ie: if warrior fight zakum, it means other character jobs wont get a chance to kill zakum...

Fun Spoiler
play ranger to solo HornTail

well, there goes my plan to play warrior next
smile.gif

Just kidding, i am still gona play warrior just to see what the fish happened to him for so long..

jing713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmmm...... just finished Killing Ergoth in the Chapter 10 of WARRIOR

what do I do now?

am I meant to walk up the toy factory/tower?

Or something else?

Jasonese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
Jasonese said:
jesterscourt said:
Alright, I'm in Chapter 3. Warrior, I'm level 23 because I have no clue where to go/what to do next, and I need my hand held through the end of this chapter... Any insight?

Well since you didn't include where exactly you were at chapter 3; First you head left from the town you start in. You'll see the Thief and his girl open up a new portal to Sleepywood(the darker forest with the evil floating puffballs). Once you're there, you'll see the Thief and girl make a jump you as the warrior can't. So you have to take the left most hole to the right and continue from there. It will take you across the gap you can't jump over, DONT walk in it for whatever reason because you'll have to go through the entire path AGAIN! Some time down the path it'll fork again. Don't worry about which portal to take because they all lead to where you want to go. Once you've made it through, head left to the town in Sleepywood.

I already lost the envelope, I'm now back in sleepywood on the screen where there is a rope to climb up to the perion. now where?

Umm that right there is the entire chapter 3 for the warrior. Just continue on from there you first enter sleepywood. Go down the left most hole. The middle one leads to a chest and back up just to let you know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway