"Man murders girlfriend after she gets addicted to Playstation..&

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
Jealous Malcolm Palmer stabbed his partner to death after she became hooked on their son's PlayStation game.

A court heard how Carol Cannom banned him from their bedroom and often sat up until 5am playing violent game Grand Theft Auto.

When the 46-year-old mother of three threatened to throw him out and stop him seeing their children, Palmer attacked her with two knives.

Terrified son James, 10, dialled 999 and operators heard Carol pleading for her life, shouting "Don't kill me."

Palmer grabbed the phone and calmly told them: "She's winding me up. She says I'm controlling but I'm not.

"She's been staying up with this PlayStation until five in the morning for two months. I'm sorry, I think I've killed her." He was still talking on the phone when police arrived.

Carol had 20 wounds with blows piercing her pulmonary artery, lung and liver.

Retired Heathrow worker Palmer claimed he had no memory of last November's murder. But prosecutor John Pini, QC, told Lincoln crown court that, in the days before her death, he told friends he would stab Carol.

She had became so addicted to the PlayStation that Palmer, 62, was forced to spend nights sleeping in the conservatory.

Carol bought a large plasma screen to play the game all night in the bedroom.

The court heard that Palmer, who met Carol when she was just 16, also feared she was having an affair. He told their daughter, Claire, he thought she had met someone online.

Palmer, of Long Sutton, Lincs, admitted murder. He will be sentenced tomorrow.

Source: The Mirror

Guess you should think twice when your other half tells you to stop playing.
rolleyes.gif
Deserves all the time he gets in jail.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dude.....

april fools much?
But srsly should've gona to the council, she had psycho issues

Knife.... or divorce.....knife.....or divorce? Meh, knife is closer lol dude sort yourself out..

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What a foolishy foolish man he should have been getting addicted to GTA with her case closed.

Unnecessary murder that would've been prevented simply by joining her in the game.

DBMONK

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
WOAH.....
pshyco much????

the worlds getting worse... in the paper today some kid cut his sisters head off on her birthday..... lock away all the loonies

wacko.gif

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why GTA? It's not everlasting. The game ends after awhile. Certainly before 2 months of nonestop playing. I was expecting the game to be WOW.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Utterly shocking. I don't know how a 46-year old mother of 3 and wife to a husband can just ignore them and stick with a PS3 system for 2 months straight until 5am.
But for the man to stab her to death was a bit much, y'know?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: I forgot I was in this group :skull: