• Views 89,410
  • Replies 177
  • Likes 55

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I am running the .nro from the Album homebrew and I placed the roms folder on root of the microSD (formatted in exFAT).

It displays 3222/4199 games but how to I select anything? None of the buttons or sticks work to move the highlight.
probably hasn’t been recompiled with newest libnx?
my old self-built fuse retroarch core wouldn’t work on 9.x for same reason until i rebuilt with the latest switch-dev env

D

Deleted User

We're still waiting for update for OFW 9.2.0.. Patiently....

no offense but why? Am i missing something? I mean retroarch mame plays frigging area 51 for me. Is this mame worth it? Also can’t you play this by just editing atmosphere? I am confused.

Lineacero

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@MVG
Hello friend-partner.
Are you going to be able to make a new update of this great emulator for a companion switch?
Anyway thank you very much.

Lineacero

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@MVG Hello colleagues, congratulations for the emulator mame.
please,,,,It would be possible to put full screen, add filters xbr, HQ4x, and images, previews ,.
Thank you.please update??

Be able to enjoy the screen vertical for games like arkanoid,1942,1943, please

You could add to put pictures of roms games, and full screen please. @MVG please..

Last edited by Lineacero,

Max76_AUT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi,

great work :)

Could you please tell me how to deactivate the second monitor in World Rally - Twin Racing? It drives me nuts that i can‘t play that game with decent screen. I tried to used PFBA in the past but there is no option to deactivate.

In FBA on PC there is a setting for dip switches. There it works but i don‘t like playing on my laptop. When i use the „Options“ in MAME NX it just loads the game the same way as it does when launching it normally.

Or is it possible to use a modified FBA rom? But where do i have to store the specific files then in MAME NX?

Thank you and regards
Max

Lineacero

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope I get a new update to put covers to the games and be able to play on a vertical screen and filters please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse