• Replies 177
  • Likes 55

Nocturnalstev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a full rom set in the correct folder, menu says no roms found, scan then it loads Pacman and ignores all 4gb of the roms, weird

D

Deleted User

any chance we can play Killer instinct 1 and 2 with full speed, someone asked this before....

Lineacero

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello colleagues, congratulations for the emulator mame.
It would be possible to put full screen, add filters xbr, HQ4x, and images, previews ,.
Thank you.

SuperHans111

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Whenever I try to load a rom I get hit with stuff like 'sfxex NOT FOUND' etc. I admit I am new to the MAME emulator scene so I don't know what I am doing wrong. The rom folder is in the correct spot. I can see my playable roms, it just fails to load anything. The only thing that works is Rampage and Rampage World Tour.

Can anyone tell me what I might be missing or if I have done something wrong?
Thanks!

psoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Dear MVG thanks!
i owe u a box of beers

ps
it would be ace if u can scroll down/up the list keeping pressed up/down button, at the moment is just one step every press.... is nice but if u have a lot of roms ( :blush: ) is a bit slow (even with the left/right letter next)

Reactions: MVG

SenorDo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm hoping someone can help me. I screwed something up when trying to remap the game controls to my analog stick. Now, whenever i try to quit the emulator with the quit button it loads a game instead. I tried starting from scratch onto a new micro sd card, but the same problem persists. Is there a config file that I need to delete somewhere? Thanks

psoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi. I'm hoping someone can help me. I screwed something up when trying to remap the game controls to my analog stick. Now, whenever i try to quit the emulator with the quit button it loads a game instead. I tried starting from scratch onto a new micro sd card, but the same problem persists. Is there a config file that I need to delete somewhere? Thanks

sorry did it work before the quit? never worked here

MVG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

theres a config folder, you can remove the <romname>.cfg or default.cfg and start over

psoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
theres a config folder, you can remove the <romname>.cfg or default.cfg and start over

i delete those files but still can't quit the Mame from the menu, and if i use the + button as long as i press the home button the switch crashes

any idea?

EDIT
ok not a big issue, if i press home directly inside mame is ok.

Last edited by psoul,

patrickj

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
first of all thanks MVG for the porting
i can't configure the analog stick, it does not go straight and when i assign the command in the menu is almost impossible, is there any way to calibrate to avoid analog dead zone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality