1. mathew77

mathew77 Lovin' life.

Kazakhstan
    Sorry for bothering you, but the latest 2.3 version cannot work with the OFW 11.0.1, AMS M.18.1, keys just doesn't work at all...

Maybe you can recompile it to support the latest Switch OFW?

Lineacero likes this.
  2. Lineacero

Lineacero GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    [QUOTE = "mathew77, publicación: 9393434, miembro: 477510"] Lo siento por molestarlo, pero la última versión 2.3 no puede funcionar con OFW 11.0.1, AMS M.18.1, las teclas simplemente no funcionan en absoluto ...

¿Quizás puedas volver a compilarlo para que sea compatible con el último Switch OFW? [/ QUOTE]
    Yes please

3. albur

albur Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    greate to play this on switch, thank you

Lineacero likes this.
  4. BlackBlue

BlackBlue Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Is it possible to use MAME cheats with this emulator? If yes, how?

5. Lineacero

Lineacero GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    Good morning everyone. This emulator could be updated to work on switch version 11.0, thank you very much.

6. Badablek

Badablek GBAtemp Fan

France
    mame-nx (2.3) works beautifully on my 12.0.0 Switch under AMS 0.19.0. So it doesn't need any update to work on 11.x.x :unsure: (I tried on 10.2.0, 11.0.0, 11.0.1 and 12.0.0)
    it seems you're not using any updated build at all (pFBA, pNes, pSnes, mame-nx, etc.) :wtf:

Last edited by Badablek, Apr 12, 2021
  7. nickzan

nickzan Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    I'd love to test it but finding compatible roms is insane. I can't stand how many roms lose compatibility. Maybe I'm special but dealing with mame has cost me so many nights of sleep just to not even accomplish anything.

In regards to this particular project,m I've been googling around for mame 0.72 romsets or even just a single killer instinct to try out, but nothing comes out, I found a torrent to get the roms which has a few days left to go, but it doesn't include the chd's.... There is another torrent for the 0.72 chds, but has 0 seeders.

Would love advice.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Release,