Not open for further replies.

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
earlier today around 4pm (my time) i tried coming to this site and google chrome said that there was a malware and viruses on this site, did anyone else notice this? and i wonder when it got fixed

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Whereabouts on the site was the message showing up? Was it the homepage or were you going into a particular thread? Some more details would help in hunting the problem down.

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow no one is listening to me, i clicked on my favorites tab that has the homepage of gbatemp.net

i did not use or see any topics i went straight to gbatemp.net homepage, that is where google gave me the message of a security breach

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk i didnt checkback for quite some time since the error, so idk if no one else is reporting issues on gbatemp then i guess i was seeing things, but costello what happened over at filetrip? i wonder though if that same bug somehow got in onto gbatemp and once you solved the bug on filetrip it got rid of the one on gbatemp

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
yeah nothing serious.
if you get the problem again on gbatemp or filetrip (filetrip is flagged now so we have to wait a couple days for it to be unflagged) just send me a PM, i'll close the thread now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill