alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
UPDATE: I have created the menu and sent you the folder with the images in it VISHY. Hope you enjoy it...if not, then I don't know o.o, Might have to find someone better than me...But I hope I make it through >.<

EDIT: Oh and dude xD, My name is spelled Brian* Not Brain.
tongue.gif
And coming up next, Brain Griffin!(Reference anyone?)

Wow, this would look nice, I like the style of the sprites.

But this is made in DSGameMaker? It doesn't have a lot of power but good luck.
biggrin.gif

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Alex said:
Brian117 said:
UPDATE: I have created the menu and sent you the folder with the images in it VISHY. Hope you enjoy it...if not, then I don't know o.o, Might have to find someone better than me...But I hope I make it through >.<

tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

no if you know what you are doing in dsgamemaker its easy...basically you can do almost everything in dsgamemaker as palib , as you can create custom actions..and i have made many custom actions for this game

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
wabsta said:
Any programming done yet?

yes , how many times do i have to tell you??

and my plan is to get everything organised 1st (even though programing is almost done for the 1st version) then they will just fit like peices of puzzle ...ie- if i have have everything its quick to put em to gether

thanks
yaynds.gif

Posts merged

playallday said:
QUOTE(4zndude345 @ Sep 10 2008, 03:39 PM) any beta release soon
Ya! Have you done anything?

(...I have a feeling that is it never going to get to the beta... but its just a feeling... who knows...)

no dont worry about your feelings cause this is going to get finished very very soon..

its just taking a bit of time-cause some of my team members didnt do crap-
and i was on a little holiday..

and while there i had been making a logo for my "company" the one i will use in the splash screen-
here it is
29xfyvd.jpg

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Alex said:
Brian117 said:

tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

no if you know what you are doing in dsgamemaker its easy...basically you can do almost everything in dsgamemaker as palib , as you can create custom actions..and i have made many custom actions for this game

HELL NO.
HAVE YOU EVER USED PALIB AND ALL OF ITS FEATURES BEFORE? IF YOU DIDN'T PALIB HAS WAAAAAAAAY MORE STUFF THAN DSGAMEMAKER!!!!!11!

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
psycoblaster said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Alex said:
Brian117 said:

tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

HELL NO.
HAVE YOU EVER USED PALIB AND ALL OF ITS FEATURES BEFORE? IF YOU DIDN'T PALIB HAS WAAAAAAAAY MORE STUFF THAN DSGAMEMAKER!!!!!11!

yes i agree with you to some extinct--but for a side scroling game you can do a pretty decent job with dsgamemaker and custom actions..what costom action enable you to do is to make almost any comand you can do with palib..

eldhand

Trophies
XP
Country
I did not want to read every post so i skip many, or should I say everything, so I don't know if you have a story but here is a idea:

Marios cousin Branio kidnap Peach, but Mario doesn't know it was him. So he Suspect Bowser. So after a few level and boss you meet browser and when you meet and defeat him he says that it wasn't him, but he says that he heard it was Branio or something. And he say that Branio is a evil science man, and he can help you to rescue Peach. Then you can choose to be Bowser when you play, and the enemies are cyborgs. and the boss are Branios subordinates. and when you meet Branio you fight him but he is very easy, and when you defeat him bowser comes and eats him(Branio) and then Bowser becomes a very hard boss . and then just defeat him and you are finished with the game.

I wasn't so detailed, and it is just a idea, but if you like you can let those who should the story to make the detail.

And I already said that I didn't read the post before, so don't expect something.

eldhand

Trophies
XP
Country
And one another Idea, in the upper screen there is rowanchaps loading bar, and in the touch screen there is a very simple mini game...................

so there is something to do when it's loading...........

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, he has been programming things. So don't worry. I talk to him through PM about the project and my menu designs, and he seems legit about it. He's also very nice
tongue.gif
, So he won't make us all happy, then turn us down. So there's nothing to worry about.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
eldhand said:
I did not want to read every post so i skip many, or should I say everything, so I don't know if you have a story but here is a idea:

Marios cousin Branio kidnap Peach, but Mario doesn't know it was him. So he Suspect Bowser. So after a few level and boss you meet browser and when you meet and defeat him he says that it wasn't him, but he says that he heard it was Branio or something. And he say that Branio is a evil science man, and he can help you to rescue Peach. Then you can choose to be Bowser when you play, and the enemies are cyborgs. and the boss are Branios subordinates. and when you meet Branio you fight him but he is very easy, and when you defeat him bowser comes and eats him(Branio) and then Bowser becomes a very hard boss . and then just defeat him and you are finished with the game.

I wasn't so detailed, and it is just a idea, but if you like you can let those who should the story to make the detail.

And I already said that I didn't read the post before, so don't expect something.
Uh, sorry to poke holes in your story, but marios italian, Branios a weird name that doesnt really exist and probably sounds something like an evil scientist, that has A GIGANTIC HEAD. which admitidly wouldnt be a bad idea for mabye a boss because then you might have to chuck koopa shells at it but still, doesnt sound mario-ish. Mabye luigi, or DAISY captures peach because shes jealous that peach is always getting the lime light.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys...It's not going to take that long to load a homebrew game, be serious here. There is no point in adding that feature. Plus, the release is only going to be a beta. It's not official yet unless VISHI announces it's 0.1.

But I see where you're going on the idea...You want it to be along the lines of fun and interactive. But just wait and see to see what VISHI makes. ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...