Status
Not open for further replies.

eldhand

Trophies
XP
Country
Balrogs.Pain said:
eldhand said:
I did not want to read every post so i skip many, or should I say everything, so I don't know if you have a story but here is a idea:

Marios cousin Branio kidnap Peach, but Mario doesn't know it was him. So he Suspect Bowser. So after a few level and boss you meet browser and when you meet and defeat him he says that it wasn't him, but he says that he heard it was Branio or something. And he say that Branio is a evil science man, and he can help you to rescue Peach. Then you can choose to be Bowser when you play, and the enemies are cyborgs. and the boss are Branios subordinates. and when you meet Branio you fight him but he is very easy, and when you defeat him bowser comes and eats him(Branio) and then Bowser becomes a very hard boss . and then just defeat him and you are finished with the game.

I wasn't so detailed, and it is just a idea, but if you like you can let those who should the story to make the detail.

And I already said that I didn't read the post before, so don't expect something.
Uh, sorry to poke holes in your story, but marios italian, Branios a weird name that doesnt really exist and probably sounds something like an evil scientist, that has A GIGANTIC HEAD. which admitidly wouldnt be a bad idea for mabye a boss because then you might have to chuck koopa shells at it but still, doesnt sound mario-ish. Mabye luigi, or DAISY captures peach because shes jealous that peach is always getting the lime light.

naah, I think that will make no sense.............
yaynds.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have sent VISHI my menu designs which he approved yesterday. So basically the menu is all done. He hasn't told me about the project and where he's at. But I will ask him when he gets on MSN.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
eldhand said:
Balrogs.Pain said:
eldhand said:
I did not want to read every post so i skip many, or should I say everything, so I don't know if you have a story but here is a idea:

Marios cousin Branio kidnap Peach, but Mario doesn't know it was him. So he Suspect Bowser. So after a few level and boss you meet browser and when you meet and defeat him he says that it wasn't him, but he says that he heard it was Branio or something. And he say that Branio is a evil science man, and he can help you to rescue Peach. Then you can choose to be Bowser when you play, and the enemies are cyborgs. and the boss are Branios subordinates. and when you meet Branio you fight him but he is very easy, and when you defeat him bowser comes and eats him(Branio) and then Bowser becomes a very hard boss . and then just defeat him and you are finished with the game.

I wasn't so detailed, and it is just a idea, but if you like you can let those who should the story to make the detail.

And I already said that I didn't read the post before, so don't expect something.
Uh, sorry to poke holes in your story, but marios italian, Branios a weird name that doesnt really exist and probably sounds something like an evil scientist, that has A GIGANTIC HEAD. which admitidly wouldnt be a bad idea for mabye a boss because then you might have to chuck koopa shells at it but still, doesnt sound mario-ish. Mabye luigi, or DAISY captures peach because shes jealous that peach is always getting the lime light.

naah, I think that will make no sense.............
yaynds.gif
Well, neither does mario getting kidnapped and a princess (Mind you who obviously has no self defense skills since she always gets kidnapped) has to save him, and look at that game! it turned out really great.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I took the liberty and made an awesome support sig for NSMB2.

6i8gmg.png

Beta Image FYI.

I will work on a newer one when I'm not lazy. So all the supporters add that to your sig ^.^

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Eternal Myst said:
Need any testers?

*Greedy evil smile of desire*

No seriously....or not...or not....or.....yes

Any screenshots or gameplay videos would be a appreciated.

my plan was to release a vid but then i siad not to, cause i wanted the beta to be released first...i am taking a bit of time cause its not a very small beta..a kinda bigeere than a small one , if you know what i mean..

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh and guys...Vishi sent me offline messages on MSN saying he got banned from GBAtemp by JPH for 2 days...Basically cause Vishi was flaming? So don't expect updates from Vishi since JPH seems to be on a banning and warning frenzy right now. I will post any news of his updates he tells me on MSN.

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That also means paperplane got banned for two days.
Also that thread was funny i was the only one that wasn't flaming anybody,
watching them fight was also funny.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Holaitsme said:
That also means paperplane got banned for two days.
Also that thread was funny i was the only one that wasn't flaming anybody,
watching them fight was also funny.

If we're talking about the same thread (unless there was another thread after I went to sleep), then I wasn't exactly flaming anybody either. In any case, it was quite funny and it's a shame that bans have occured over something so trivial :/.

Let's hope for some updates soon though, I guess.

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just went to go check and jph,law and me where the only ones not to flame.

To stay on topic shouldn't this homebrew be called something different?

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vishi still has plans to change the name. But of course he isn't here now is he? Ugh I just wish he would sign on MSN right now...
mad.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hey Vishi!

You need me to help out with this project by spamming, uh, "advertising" on other sites?

Nice project so far!

Can I join the team as a website designer?

EDIT: lol, you got banned!
Uh... I'll come back in a couple of days...

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
This is going to be a great homebrew game! I was just reading the project's team list and I thought, do you have level designers? I might be able to help when I have spare time by using tilesets to create some levels. As long as I have the tileset you're using, I'll be good to go.

m-p{3}

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
VISHI SO FISHI said:
strata8 said:
Yeah. If you want to actually release it to the public, you'll need to make your own sprites.

no not completly as there are so many hombrews out there which use sprites almost same as the real game..
Remember the MikeRoweSoft.com story ? Even if there is no blatant copy of an IP, your could be forced to shut down your project if there is obvious evidence you did.

Sorry to break your party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!