Making Carts Specificly for One Game

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Zebularck, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Zebularck
    OP

Zebularck Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2017
    United States
    I was searching the internet, and I haven't really seen anyone else try this. What if (Just an example) you auto launched the nes emulator (I think its NesDS) then auto launched the nes game you wanted. Then you could have Super Mario Bros. as a physical copy for the ds/3ds. Maybe doing it through the nes emulator is a bad idea, maybe there is something that does it already, I don't know, I couldn't find it. I just thought it would be cool.

2. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    If you want icons for each game in an emulator, just inject VC. @Asdolo made a ton of easy to use injectors for VC.

3. Zebularck
    OP

Zebularck Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2017
    United States
    I have some vc games already, i was hoping to run them through a cart, and this was the best idea that came to mind.

4. VassagoX

VassagoX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2009
    United States
    I'm sure it could be done, but why? They take up so little space as VC. Seems more of a pain to carry around carts for them.

5. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    With the instructions in my sig AND cfw, you can put nonlegit roms on a red/blue Sky (if you know how to manually rebuild a cia, you know how to convert cia to 3ds - just change the options appropriately in makerom) :)