Should I add more screenshots?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Glad to be of service. Let me know if you (or anyone for that matter) need any more. Perhaps we can deal direct and I won't have to pay ebay's seller fees and can give a better deal.

What are you two talking about here? I may be interested. :P

skalienx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone update a version of tagmo compatible with android 4.0.3?
Does you device have NFC? I have an S3 Mini with KitKat 4.4.1 and it works on that one. If you have NFC on it, I would look into rooting it and upgrading the os.

Geeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Does you device have NFC? I have an S3 Mini with KitKat 4.4.1 and it works on that one. If you have NFC on it, I would look into rooting it and upgrading the os.
Yes, my phone has NFC but I can't install Tagmo. I think it's because my android is 4.0.3.

skalienx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, my phone has NFC but I can't install Tagmo. I think it's because my android is 4.0.3.
Have you gone into settings an enabled non-market aps? On ICS I believe its under security, should be a check box for "unknown sources", tick that box and try again. Untick after your done...

Last edited by skalienx,

Geeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Have you gone into settings an enabled non-market aps? On ICS I believe its under security, should be a check box for "unknown sources", tick that box and try again. Untick after your done...
Yes, I did all the obviously things to install apks. I can install another apks. I can't install Tagmo.

skalienx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I did all the obviously things to install apks. I can install another apks. I can't install Tagmo.
Hmm. Could be that its not compatible with ICS. I think your odds are better if you root and upgrade to KitKat or higher android os than asking for someone to port Tagmo to 4.0.3 ICS, imo. What is your device?

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey I'm trying but when I load the amiibo, it give me this error:
sfd.png

what to do?:x

Geeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hmm. Could be that its not compatible with ICS. I think your odds are better if you root and upgrade to KitKat or higher android os than asking for someone to port Tagmo to 4.0.3 ICS, imo. What is your device?
LG P880. My phone only has 4.0.3 officialy. And due to another problems, I can't update it from recovery mode. So I need someone who can port the apk to 4.0.3 :/

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
with the version on this tuto don't need the keys, but with older version, it gave he same when trying o load the keys
That's really strange. I can only tell that the old version worked for me after I loaded the two key bins. The new TagMo version didn't work though.

Reactions: Sliter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Welcome back