Hacking Make Wii Backups Fast and Hassle Free

netsliderx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...and forget about SD card adapters also!!!

I may be wasting your time by posting this but I just came across something that I think is rather extraordinary... You can actually backup your wii and gcn games using your Wii and your wireless network.

The information can be found here http://www.lupiloop.com/index.php?cat=2&full=1&id=6

I just tried it by making a backup of my guitar hero 3 (remastered edition) and after three hours (at 450kb/sec transfer speed) I went ahead and patched it with the backup creator patch and voila! It works!

Using the gecko os backup edition loader, I am experiencing some lag in gameplay but that is only because the loader is not yet compatible...

Anyway, within three hours, you too can have wii backups without having to hunt them down at god awful torrent sites.

Enjoy

netsliderx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assumed it would be old news but I couldn't find any word of it on here :/ I figured since some folks still talk about using the sd adapters and the lg drives that not too many people were aware of how much easier it could be.
smile.gif
Just tryin to help. Great community by the way! I'm working on trying to faster read times on the loaders btw.. this will be the only board I post my source to though!

cheers!

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
netsliderx said:
I assumed it would be old news but I couldn't find any word of it on here :/ I figured since some folks still talk about using the sd adapters and the lg drives that not too many people were aware of how much easier it could be.
smile.gif
Just tryin to help. Great community by the way! I'm working on trying to faster read times on the loaders btw.. this will be the only board I post my source to though!

cheers!

cool. best of luck.

QUOTE(Luriden @ Sep 29 2008, 04:24 PM) Wow, from the thread title I thought he was trying to advertise a product of some kind.
laugh.gif

I know, right? It was very nicely titled for a forum topic. Think about a career in marketing if that comes so natural to ya.

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This topic should be locked.
This "news" is VERY old.
All this topic will become is thread for bashing the OP.

Edit: I see, the OP is just advertising his blog.
Even more of a reason why this should be locked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: