tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow, how bad@$$ is that. I actually think that's really awesome, my favorite moogle pic as well, from ff6. Nice!

P.S. I agree, Ouendan is my favorite game on the DS as well. Just 2 days ago I got bored and decided to actually attempt cheerleader mode and found out it's actually not that bad after a couple tries after getting used to the speed. Now hard seems slow to me. I beat cheerleader mode through RSG in about 3 hours. Not too shabby. But damn I love that game still, always awesome to pick up whenever.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I finished it on normal mode (or would that be easy mode?) a couple weeks ago, so I'm giving it a rest for now and getting all "completist" on warioware. I'm a little scared of hard mode, jeez the ready steady go part took me FOREVER to get through.

I'd really love to find the soundtrack too, if an official one exists. I've got some Kung Fu Gen and Blue Hearts, but the rest of the bands have so far escaped me.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, normal mode is with Ippongi Ryuta, easy mode is with Hameda Hajime (I think that's their names)....easy mode is the guy with the shaved head with glasses. After normal mode you unlock hard mode, which is with the captain guy (forgot his name) that runs you through the tutorial....then after the hard mode you unlock 3 cheerleaders and that's where things get interesting. I totally agree with Blue Hearts, love them to death myself. Kung Fu Gen I've only heard them do some Naruto songs in the past and they're not too bad. It's actually kind of weird because as you progress in Oeundan, you know the harder modes are harder but the beats make a lot more sense compared ot the easier modes. As for an official soundtrack, yeah one exists. I ordered it on Play Asia but I'm sure you can find a download for it just as easy. They're all around bit torrent I'm sure.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, cool! thanks for the confirm on the soundtrack.. and maybe I'll be a brave little monkey tonight and give hard mode a shot, I played through the tutorial you were talking about, but didn't press on after that...

COURAGE!

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mthrnite, you are DAMN good! THANX!! That avatar for Tama Moq is awesome! How the heck did you do that so fast. It looks GREAT! I have been playing drums since I was 13 years old & I know Tama well & that picture is great! Did you add the drumsticks? Awesome....
grog.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I did it a while back, there was a guess the 'temper thread, and that was my entry.

I've been drumming since high school myself. My first kit was a frankensteiner... tama, rogers, pearl, noname, etc...
My best friend had a full Tama kit, and boy was it sweeeeet.
I've got a DrumKat electric kit now... not the same feel as acoustic, but I love it for every other reason.
So what kinda stuff do you do? I do rock & funk mainly, but I was in a thrash band for a couple years.

Anyway, glad you like the sig, and good to get to know you a bit.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0