Jordii.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HackerOfWii said:
A smart idea for Heart Gold users!

MAKE A HG VERSION!
Dude, he's already made a great patch for SoulSilver, he's not going to rush HeartGold translation for a few selfish people who want it NOW! You want HeartGold translated? You do it.

Great patch Watarukun
smile.gif

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am getting sick of this crap about people asking what is and what isn't translated.
frown.gif

If you want a patch which has the dialogue translated, download Magnius' patch (v2.2) which is only available for Soul Silver at the moment.
If you want a patch which everything else translated (apart from the dialogue), download Kazo's patch (v6) which is available for both games.

Both creators have chosen to work alone on their own translations and will not be merging their translations anytime soon!

I kindly ask... please, stop asking stupid questions which have already been answered countless times and do your research before asking (by looking at past posts or using the search function for your answer).

Also, please... be patient, as these guys have lives just like everyone else who uses these forums.

I hope everyone understands and look forward the next release!
smile.gif

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LWares said:
I am getting sick of this crap about people asking what is and what isn't translated.
frown.gif

If you want a patch which has the dialogue translated, download Magnius' patch (v2.2) which is only available for Soul Silver at the moment.
If you want a patch which everything else translated (apart from the dialogue), download Kazo's patch (v6) which is available for both games.

Both creators have chosen to work alone on their own translations and will not be merging their translations anytime soon!

I kindly ask... please, stop asking stupid questions which have already been answered countless times and do your research before asking (by looking at past posts or using the search function for your answer).

Also, please... be patient, as these guys have lives just like everyone else who uses these forums.

smile.gif
Nice enough post, but if they are asking these questions, do you really think they are reading the thread at all?

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
i swear most of these newly joined guys don't bother reading the "1st post of any thread which is a must if you wanna post" and think they can dictate by why don't you combine your work and shit man i hope this stops coz i really don't want this project to end up like raqib12's.. all coz of stupid newcomers not reading the necessary things and posting like they know it all..

Vitamilk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LWares said:
frown.gif

smile.gif

+1 to this post
grog.gif

Jordii.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hotzdevil said:
i swear most of these newly joined guys don't bother reading the "1st post of any thread which is a must if you wanna post" and think they can dictate by why don't you combine your work and shit man i hope this stops coz i really don't want this project to end up like raqib12's.. all coz of stupid newcomers not reading the necessary things and posting like they know it all..
Well I haven't.. yet.
tongue.gif
Nah I know how forums work. Plus.. it's common sense, you wouldn't read a book half way in and then ask your mate what happened at the start would you?
smile.gif

Jordii.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hotzdevil said:
well sadly the guys who posted in the last page are a fine example of the type of people i was referring to hence i used the term "most"
tongue.gif
Hehe fair do's. I am looking forward to the next patch though, he's making good progress
biggrin.gif

Fo0d2Go

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys, im a noob at gbatemp. my question is that does wataru update the patch often? about wat date or time is he going to be finished with translations? and is it possible for us to merge kazo's and magnius patch together?

ZackZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fo0d2Go said:
hi guys, im a noob at gbatemp. my question is that does wataru update the patch often? about wat date or time is he going to be finished with translations? and is it possible for us to merge kazo's and magnius patch together?
First point: He updates it when he feels it's worth an update - why upload a patch that has barely any difference from the previous version unless it actually revises something that may not have been updated? Service releases are good.

Second: He'll be finished when he's finished Don't rush him - there's a ton of text in the game.

Final point: Yes, merging work is good and all, but patches are pretty blatantly incompatible with each other, since they're always made using the clean ROM as a base. Any attempt to patch one already-patched game with another patch generally fails because of that reason. If you're talking about a joint patch, though, that'll only happen if they feel like working together on that.

jackbirkby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fo0d2Go said:

I think it may be a good idea to read Lwares post on the previous page for tips before posting anymore... seriously. You arn't the first person in over 100 pages to ask these questions.

Rykin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
supermario3 said:
I think that there will be another person that will merge magniu's and kazo's patch...

Anyone with the time and know-how can make a proper merged patch for themselves in no time.

The reason you see no merged posts is because the translators don't want that. To release a merged patch without their consent would be a dick thing to do. Despite if you think Raqib was being immature or not for leaving- would you like it if the other two got pissed and left? Probably not; therefore, lets avoid it.

Your goal as a supporter is to report bugs, enjoy the game, and give thanks.

Asking for more is being greedy. Just be patient.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Let's just say you guys can expect a big patch coming either today or tommorow.

It'll also update some text that previously wasn't translated(Like the Apricorn Case guys dialogue).

The patch will probably let you finish Goldenrod, but if I move fast enough, it could be all the way to Ecruteak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1