Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceboy827

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im going to ask this one more time. after the intro screens after the character minimizes, the screen goes black wwhile the music still plays. does ANYBODY have ANY IDEA about what to do?!

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
spaceboy827 said:
ok im going to ask this one more time. after the intro screens after the character minimizes, the screen goes black wwhile the music still plays. does ANYBODY have ANY IDEA about what to do?!

What cart are you using?

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shinryuji said:
alidsl said:
@ Wataru are you going to release a HG version 2
He probably will, but if he does it up to the current stage, with pokedex and all, it will take a bit of time. Amirite?
Main thing is, HG might not come until a bigger update. Perhaps on the one up to Ecruteak or something I'll make an HG one. Mainly because people had problems playing my last one.

The 2.2 thing for Soul Silver will be out soon though. It'll basically update a lot of errors and menus that weren't there before. Unfortunately, there's one error I can't fix right now.

It's Amy & May's name. For some reason '&' screws up the parsing in Poketext.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spaceboy827 said:
sounds like you either started with a broken rom or have bad firmware for your flashcart (or bad emulator settings)

on an off topic note, holy crap 100 pages

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bwillb said:
spaceboy827 said:
sounds like you either started with a broken rom or have bad firmware for your flashcart (or bad emulator settings)

on an off topic note, holy crap 100 pages

Input these AR codes...

Code:
020DD9E4 E1A00000

And...

CODE
020D3820 E1A00000

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If WataraKun, translates, the wifi battling stuff, and local battling then i won't even bother downloading the english version in spring 2010
smile.gif

spaceboy827

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope, added them in and reset the emulator and same thing happens. its the clean SS rom and it was clearly patched because Oak's dialog is translated fine. does RAW need to be on?

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
hey watarukun its nice to see you're trying to add a few extras in terms of description or alterations in terms of kg's and lbs however from my personal point of view i'd say its ok if you just stick to the normal practice(i mean i've never bothered the terminologies coz almost all games i've played are either US or EUR hence their standard of measurements apply and i've gotten used to it)..

@spaceboy827 with the AR codes even RAW has gotta be on..

Rykin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
Shinryuji said:
alidsl said:
@ Wataru are you going to release a HG version 2
He probably will, but if he does it up to the current stage, with pokedex and all, it will take a bit of time. Amirite?
Main thing is, HG might not come until a bigger update. Perhaps on the one up to Ecruteak or something I'll make an HG one. Mainly because people had problems playing my last one.

The 2.2 thing for Soul Silver will be out soon though. It'll basically update a lot of errors and menus that weren't there before. Unfortunately, there's one error I can't fix right now.

It's Amy & May's name. For some reason '&' screws up the parsing in Poketext.

"&" is not supported in the XML format. Poketext uses XML to import/export text. To fix this, edit the table.tbl file. Find "&" and change it to something else, such as \x0120. When you put \x0120 into your script, it'll probably show up as the "&" symbol in-game.

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One thing that's getting me annoyed is that when people like elm and mom phone me,i don't understand them, and i might miss something important

jackbirkby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wow... sorry, bad post. Wasn't looking and ended up posting a reply to a comment that was answered a couple of pages ago

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laxman0220 said:
One thing that's getting me annoyed is that when people like elm and mom phone me,i don't understand them, and i might miss something important

Elm phones you like 3 times I think: First is because of the robbery, second is to pick-up the Pokemon Egg, and third is to get the Masterball. I don't even know if Mom calls, even if you set up a bank with her.

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
laxman0220 said:

Elm phones you like 3 times I think: First is because of the robbery, second is to pick-up the Pokemon Egg, and third is to get the Masterball. I don't even know if Mom calls, even if you set up a bank with her.

Elm called right after togepi hatched. Is that the call for the masterball? Sorry, I've never played the old silver,gold,crystal games
smile.gif

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
laxman0220 said:
eighty4 said:
I love this patch and how it's creator thinks so highly of himself.
I don't see how he thinks highly of himself

WataruKun said:
Also, I don't think I'll be releasing another patch for a while. A. People don't want to use this how it's supposed be used(Testing from the beginning to Azalea) and B. just not enough appreciation.QUOTE(WataruKun @ Sep 30 2009, 12:20 PM) I don't think I'll be releasing another patch for a while. not enough appreciation.
QUOTE(WataruKun @ Sep 30 2009, 12:20 PM)
not enough appreciation.
What about now? Do you see now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    wait what? oh
  • light27 @ light27:
    my bad
  • light27 @ light27:
    happy birthday
  • light27 @ light27:
    OIP.19q3E5NK_Mdn0K35CZWrWQHaJ4
    for you bro
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, it's actually tommorrow but thx
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +1
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.