Hacking Made huge mistake, than another one, need help getting back homebrew

vegeta18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay so first i updated my wii(first mistake) noticed a few things werent working like usb loader gx, than i erased my homebrew and usb loader channels thinking i would do everything all over again starting from scratch(2nd mistake)

i have a 4.3U wii and and 16gb sdhc card, and i tried using letterbomb but i cant get the hackmii installer to pop up so i can reinstall the homebrew channel, what can i do to fix this?

I cant do the smash stack exploit because i have an SDHC card, and i have my friends brawl but need to return it to him tomorrow

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so first i updated my wii(first mistake) noticed a few things werent working like usb loader gx, than i erased my homebrew and usb loader channels thinking i would do everything all over again starting from scratch(2nd mistake)

i have a 4.3U wii and and 16gb sdhc card, and i tried using letterbomb but i cant get the hackmii installer to pop up so i can reinstall the homebrew channel, what can i do to fix this?

I cant do the smash stack exploit because i have an SDHC card, and i have my friends brawl but need to return it to him tomorrow
You should try to resoftmod your Wii using ModMii; it's in my signature.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

set it up like you would, an use smash stack. 4.3 reads sdhc. an i used my transend sdhc to hack.(like 2 yrs ago). an still using the same card. if that doesn't work forsome strange reason, then find a 1gb sd to just hack. then transfer every thing over to the other card.( your sdhc). yes i know things will conflict with what others say.( you can't use a sdhc, but i know i did. cause it's the only card i use for my cameras. an the only type of cards i have.).

vegeta18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

set it up like you would, an use smash stack. 4.3 reads sdhc. an i used my transend sdhc to hack.(like 2 yrs ago). an still using the same card. if that doesn't work forsome strange reason, then find a 1gb sd to just hack. then transfer every thing over to the other card.( your sdhc). yes i know things will conflict with what others say.( you can't use a sdhc, but i know i did. cause it's the only card i use for my cameras. an the only type of cards i have.).

okay, ill try with the sdhc card then if modmii doesnt work out cuz i never even tried it cuz i heard it didnt work with sdhc

also, is modmii supposed to stop right at the end? the modmii classic thing came up and downloaded everything fine, and right at the very end of it, after it pretty much put everything on my sd card, it stopped b4 the final screen

vegeta18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
like on the screen where it says modmii classic is working... than like right at the very end after the blue page that was downloading files went away, the progress bar was just at the end, but i couldnt click next

I tried a 2nd time and it worked though, now i just gotta figure out how to download the homebrew channel still, i saw u had a post on the other topic flac, ill try to get it working with what u said there

vegeta18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

smash stack didnt work with my sdhc card

C-Kronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are people still using exploits through certain games to modify Wiis on 4.3? Get up to date people, sheesh.

SDHC should be working just fine with Letterbomb as long as the Wii is 4.0 and up.. Also, pretty sure you can use a USB device that's formatted to FAT32.

vegeta18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
with willbrand gui im getting error 53, the brawl hack didnt work possibly cuz i used sdhc card, letterbomb is not working, i dont think i have an nand file that i can restore, and modmii doesnt seem to help out my problem either.

my problem is my wii was already modded and i acedently deleted my homebrew channel, can someone plzz help me out here, i need to find a way to load the hackmii installer, nothing seems to be working

can someone explain how to install bootmii as boot2, so maybe it will go to the screen i need right after i turn on my wii, so far ive been unable to do that

vegeta18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i held reset to see if i have priiloader installed and nothing came up, also the progress bar didnt freeze the 2nd time i tried using the mod miiskin, finished successfully on my 2nd attempt

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with willbrand gui im getting error 53, the brawl hack didnt work possibly cuz i used sdhc card, letterbomb is not working, i dont think i have an nand file that i can restore, and modmii doesnt seem to help out my problem either.

my problem is my wii was already modded and i acedently deleted my homebrew channel, can someone plzz help me out here, i need to find a way to load the hackmii installer, nothing seems to be working

can someone explain how to install bootmii as boot2, so maybe it will go to the screen i need right after i turn on my wii, so far ive been unable to do that
Sorry, you will have to get a regular SD card to use smash stack...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them