Mad World and GeckoOS Troubles

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by CheatingSoi, Mar 23, 2009.

1. CheatingSoi
    OP

CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

Apr 4, 2007
    United States
    Wisconsin
    Ok, so when i start Mad World in the Channel launcher. It goes to a black screen. When I start it in Gamma, it goes to a purple screen. My copy is apparently patched with all of the error fixes. I always have luck with GeckoOS. But when I started it up. It just gives me a blank screen, weather I have a disk in or not. I even re-downloaded Gecko and same thing. I have tried to burn the game twice and it failed. So I redownloaded it and burned it with a different ISO burner and still no luck. I bet if I could get Gecko working it might get the game to work. But I don't understand why I'm having these problems.

2. CheatingSoi
    OP

CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

Apr 4, 2007
    United States
    Wisconsin
    Ok, I have no idea what is going on. I searched around and found that I needed to install some WADs to get it to work, and now when i start up the game. Instead of a black screen, I get an error message telling me to turn off the consosle. So all I want to do is run it with gecko or my backup launcher. But backup lauacner still gives me a purple screen and gecko still has a blank screen. Why is gecko giving me that screen? It always used to work. I really want to figure this out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice