Hacking Mac Drive Wii and USB loader tutorial and tools avaialble?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azadar
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 6,988
  • Replies Replies 3

Azadar

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
297
Reaction score
6
Trophies
1
Website
Visit site
XP
436
Country
United States
Im really new to the USB loader scene in fact tonight is the first time I found out it exists really,

Let me ask a few questions.

#1. Is SD/USB Loader v1.5 the best loader to install? If so does it get installed via the homebrew channel!?
#2. will any modern USB 2.0 drive work with this? I have 2 External 500 gig drives begging for wii-ware.
#3. If yes to all the above is there loaders or tools to transfer my ISO's from my iMac to the External USB?

Sorry to be a n00b on this, please forgive me I have read some of these posts but it seems there are a few different usb loaders and alot of confusion.

If this is what I think it is, a real USB loader for iso's from an external drive the scene just blew up bigger than I think it ever has!


Thanks for your time

Azadar
 
It depends which one you like.
You need to install Cios rev10 for it to work properly with v1.5

I'm pretty sure there's a wiki for all the USB drives working/ not working.
Also wiiware cant be installed on them... YET.

I'm not sure about a mac app.
frown.gif
 
I use "WBFS mac os X", that is working like a charm to transfert from my mac iso to and from my usb disk (wii formated with usbloader 1.5). Auto unscramble to usb and re scramble when from usb disk

You need Leopard to use it...
wacko.gif


I use 1.5 ultimate with forwarder blue (pretty nice). So cool.
yaypsp.gif
 

Site & Scene News