Hacking m3sakura is almost here!

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Urza said:
The v1.11 apparently has a loading screen and cheat.db present in the SYSTEM folder.

More fuel to the fire
smile.gif

can't see them poking around in the download but may need extracting?

antonben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Urza said:
antonben said:
Urza said:
Honestly, I think everyone should just shut the fuck up until they make a statement, or until we pass the threshold of "tolerable wait time" (no, the day after the initial release is not past that threshold).

It truly disgusts me that I belong to a species with beings who are so god damn impatient.

yes but you have to understand without the other posters post, they the company would think that what they are doing is ok hence they would continue with their practice. and they are the ones who posted may 30 as a release date and with barely 2 days from release only saying that it is only japanese version compatible, thus getting our hopes up then crashing it down. and yes you should be disgusted with yourself because you are also impatient with the post of the community..and you assumed that you are right. you did not consider where the other posters are coming from..
1. I'm pretty sure they realize that the loader does not play commercial ROMs, and this was either A) purposeful, or B) they just couldn't get it working by the newly announced release date (which they likely didn't push back further since they actually scheduled a physical event).

2. If you have criticisms of the cart, you could always EMAIL THEM. Posting here does nothing useful, and just further fuels useless speculation and the other nonsense that comes with it.

3. The Japanese version is only compatible with the Japanese version. Any half-intelligent person could look back at their past actions and guessed that this would still be the case.

4. Your defense of human impatience is as nonsensical as it is pitiful. You are impatient, that is that. You're all going into mad speculation, accusations of the company, even some flaming at each other, all because something that affects your life to such a miniscule degree has been delayed. It really is pathetic.

first of m3 are pirates. we all are. we could not complain to proper authorities since this product is illegal. now even if you complain to them by email they might ignore it since you are the only one who knows about it. now the pirates survive by word of mouth. now this forum is another thing. i think posting here might get them scared because if the people here are ticked off, then their image among their market may be damaged. my point regarding the japanese version is it was done in a haze. in the first place they should not announce it if they cannot run it. or they should have announced it from the beginning that it was only japanese version. it was only announced 2 days prior to launch..now what caused me to reply like this is your ARROGANCE. yes you could have just said to wait but the manner you told that was very ARROGANT. the reason people flame others because of post like yours above. why couldn't you be just like densetsu or toni for that manner which post informative posts and in a nice manner. or maybe i should just shut the fuck up master urza? thats why in my post above, i called on g6team to clear things out. now if that is too much for you then i call on all the noobs here and lets vow to the great urza...is that what you like?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, this really came to dead point.....Theres no need for arguments and fights....

I haven't heard from Densetsu3000 any news, so I guess he haven't seen this yet..I wish I had Japan version, so I could be more help....
well, of to work now..

@antonben: Just seen your post..nice to see you think good of me
wink.gif
..Don't get too upset by Urza, that's just the way he is, he is arrogant, he says that for himself..But he's a big help in this community, and often updates news....
I don't like the way he acts too (he has really bad attitude), but he's been help, just accept him as he is......

Big Hi! to Urza..
nyanya.gif
evil.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antonben said:
first of m3 are pirates. we all are. we could not complain to proper authorities since this product is illegal. now even if you complain to them by email they might ignore it since you are the only one who knows about it.
They generally try to fix problems once they're aware they exist. Emailing directly has a much higher chance of them actually learning about the issue, as opposed to posting on some forum.

QUOTE said:
now the pirates survive by word of mouth. now this forum is another thing. i think posting here might get them scared because if the people here are ticked off, then their image among their market may be damaged.
You'd think that was the case, but it really isn't. Most people who purchase flashcarts wouldn't read far enough into a forum to come across issues like this, only reading as deep as possibly the official reviews.

QUOTE said:
my point regarding the japanese version is it was done in a haze. in the first place they should not announce it if they cannot run it. or they should have announced it from the beginning that it was only japanese version. it was only announced 2 days prior to launch..
Every prior slot-1 M3 cart has been released as an Asian-only version first, with the subsequent US/EU version release shortly after. Common sense.

or maybe i should just shut the fuck up master urza?
It would be in your best interest. At this point, you're just making a fool of yourself with these posts completely lacking in logic.

antonben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Urza said:
antonben said:
first of m3 are pirates. we all are. we could not complain to proper authorities since this product is illegal. now even if you complain to them by email they might ignore it since you are the only one who knows about it.
They generally try to fix problems once they're aware they exist. Emailing directly has a much higher chance of them actually learning about the issue, as opposed to posting on some forum.

QUOTE said:
now the pirates survive by word of mouth. now this forum is another thing. i think posting here might get them scared because if the people here are ticked off, then their image among their market may be damaged.
You'd think that was the case, but it really isn't. Most people who purchase flashcarts wouldn't read far enough into a forum to come across issues like this, only reading as deep as possibly the official reviews.

QUOTE said:
my point regarding the japanese version is it was done in a haze. in the first place they should not announce it if they cannot run it. or they should have announced it from the beginning that it was only japanese version. it was only announced 2 days prior to launch..
Every prior slot-1 M3 cart has been released as an Asian-only version first, with the subsequent US/EU version release shortly after. Common sense.

or maybe i should just shut the fuck up master urza?
It would be in your best interest. At this point, you're just making a fool of yourself with these posts completely lacking in logic.

many people do not read this kind of forums but the ones who does knows about this and they are the ones who spreads it...r4 became famous not because it is there but because it was spread to be a good cart. now those who spread it are the ones who knows about it.

there goes arrogance again.. you assumed that we all know that asian versions come first then us and eu. thanks for telling us that. isn't it easier to give info rather than criticize noobs and or complaints?

this will go nowhere. i don't want to argue with you. the best way maybe is that you could post in a nice manner, telling others to shut the fuck up is not one.

D

Deleted User

shiroitaka said:
Urza said:
Picture1.png

This thread is now about Native American hardships.

Whens this released in europe? lol

Well this is certainly keeping the topic open while we wait for news...

there maybe more subtle ways though
smile.gif

Native Americans?
unsure.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shiroitaka said:
dont ask me seems to be some flame war between those two
smile.gif
oh well i was bored anyhow...

Or would that be flame duel
More like one guy with a steamroller running over the other
wink.gif

Now less chatter, more in-depth discussion on the truly heart-wrenching affairs of the Natives.

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Urza said:
shiroitaka said:
dont ask me seems to be some flame war between those two
smile.gif
oh well i was bored anyhow...

Or would that be flame duel
More like one guy with a steamroller running over the other
wink.gif

Now less chatter, more in-depth discussion on the truly heart-wrenching affairs of the Natives.

As long as we have room with all that ego
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4