Hacking m3sakura is almost here!

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
warmijwilfaain said:
Well, Hilary Clinton has said that she pledges to be "Champion" for Native Americans.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/elec...8-clinton_N.htm

God help them.
clintonx-large.jpg

I can see the Native blood runs thick.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well Urza, as far as you think you're always correct in arguments, you're way offtopic now..There's no need for trashing this topic, you have testing area for your "personal" wars..
I'm cleaning some .BMPs from .Jap text, and it looks like Densetsu3000, NeoGunKuruma and I will be translating this skin too..So, if anyone manage to hack it, skin will be waiting to be used..

D

Deleted User

Urza said:
Picture1.png

This thread is now about Native American hardships.

Anybody have smallpox? We should infect blankets with it and send it to the japanese m3 team, what with their inferior immune systems
ph34r.gif

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Well Urza, as far as you think you're always correct in arguments, you're way offtopic now..There's no need for trashing this topic, you have testing area for your "personal" wars..
I'm cleaning some .BMPs from .Jap text, and it looks like Densetsu3000, NeoGunKuruma and I will be translating this skin too..So, if anyone manage to hack it, skin will be waiting to be used..

Wahooooo
smile.gif
finally some good news

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
There's no need for trashing this topic
Considering there are three other almost identical topics, no reason not to.

And I'll troll wherever I damn please, thank you very much.

D

Deleted User

gangsterboi said:
How do you hack firmware so it isn't region locked?

Umm, no offense, but I'm pretty sure that if we knew that we would have hacked it by now. I think some people here may have some idea, and are trying, but I don't really think anybody is positive on how to do this.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Some people are trying to hack it, find some files that stops Sakura from booting completely..
Theres no universal way of hacking, somebody who knows that stuff should look into firmware files, and try to modify it..
And nobody know what v1.11 update brought, so we really can't tell if it can't play ROMs for sure..
When Densetsu3000 comes, maybe he'll have some news from Japan forums..

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Thank you Densetsu3000, this has been great news indeed....I've PMd you....I'll try to contact NeoGunKuruma aswell....

I hope that english hack coming soon (if not from M3 Team, than from someone here)..
It's funny to see that there is possibility of two teams included in one thing (M3Real-Sakura) but working completely apart..

Talk to you soon....

D

Deleted User

Thank you very much. That was a very informative post. But I actually had no idea that the m3 team had nothing to do with this and that the m3 sakura team has nothing to do with them. It's kind of confusing and really doesn't make any sense to me. Why would a third party create, and surpass the original developers of the m3 cart? I just really can't wrap my mind around the concept of what they are trying to accomplish. Although I won't complain! Once the rest of the world can use sakura I'm not going to complain, and I'm sure the m3 team won't either.

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think that the creators of M3 Sakura made it for the M3 team if they

1) Allowed them to sell carts as M3 Sakura
2) Only put firmware that plays commercial ROMs on M3's website

?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
RomanHelmet said:
But I actually had no idea that the m3 team had nothing to do with this and that the m3 sakura team has nothing to do with them. It's kind of confusing and really doesn't make any sense to me. Why would a third party create, and surpass the original developers of the m3 cart?
This is just my own speculation, but I think it might be the same as how the M3 Simply and R4 are identical in hardware architecture and even GUI, but are from different manufacturers. Maybe M3 Sakura is a Japanese company that wanted to get in on a piece of the action and merely used the M3 Real architecture. Of course they would surpass the the original makers...the Japanese have never been good innovators, but they're known for improving things
biggrin.gif
But their attempt to prevent the use of commercial ROMs can hardly be considered an "improvement."

Keeper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What I'd like to know, is that if they have nothing to do with each other, why did the some of the latest M3 firmware advertise Sakura?

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Densetsu3000 said:
RomanHelmet said:
But I actually had no idea that the m3 team had nothing to do with this and that the m3 sakura team has nothing to do with them. It's kind of confusing and really doesn't make any sense to me. Why would a third party create, and surpass the original developers of the m3 cart?
This is just my own speculation, but I think it might be the same as how the M3 Simply and R4 are identical in hardware architecture and even GUI, but are from different manufacturers. Maybe M3 Sakura is a Japanese company that wanted to get in on a piece of the action and merely used the M3 Real architecture. Of course they would surpass the the original makers...the Japanese have never been good innovators, but they're known for improving things
biggrin.gif
But their attempt to prevent the use of commercial ROMs can hardly be considered an "improvement."
m3sakura=m3real.
m3sakura firmware is developed with support from the m3team, why else would they put big "m3sakura coming soon" messages in m3manager(m3/g6 real firmware)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2