Hacking M3REAL System V4.5 X final version released

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

Changelog:
1. Add Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese Language GUI setting.
2. Solve the "3922 - my healthy eating teacher (France)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
3. Solve the "3929 - the classic word games (U.S.)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
4. Solve the "3938 - classical word games (Europe)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
5. Solve the "3939 - my healthy eating teacher (Europe)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
6. Solve the "3949 - my healthy eating teacher (U.S.)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
7. Solve the "3952 - my healthy eating teacher (Germany)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
8. Solve the "3970 - classical word game (France)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
9. Solve the "3980 - my healthy eating teacher (Italy)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
10. Solve the "4187 - Idol Master affectionate Star (Japan)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
11. Amendment, "4237 - Dragon Battle (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
12. Solve the "4238 - my pet parrot (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
13. Solve the "4244 - Magic Bride for your beliefs (Europe)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
14. Solve the "4248 - Lightning 11-Man 2 the threat of invaders hot flame (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
15. Solve the "4249 - Lightning 11 people two aggressors threatened Blizzard (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
16. Solve the "4256 - weight up to people (America)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
17. Solve the "4258 - Blue Dragon planar Behemoth (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
18. Solve the "4261 - The Kingdom Hearts: 358 / 2 days (Europe)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
19. Solve the "4263 - Shin Megami Tensei an amazing journey (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
20. Solve the "4267 - Mario and Luigi RPG3 (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
21. Solve the "4269 - multi-lake-hui's mind set is not gymnastics the first three countries marvelous puzzle Fairy Tale (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
22. Solve the "4270 - Multi-lake-hui's mind gymnastics 4 puzzle set Time Machine Adventure (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
23. Solve the "4271 - Steel Master (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
24. To resolve "4273 - Mario and Sonic at the Vancouver Olympic Winter Games (U.S.)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
25. Solve the "4284 - Price Guess 2010 (U.S.)" game to start black screen issue, can now normal game;
26. Address "4274-HMH Spanish vocabulary (Germany)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
27. Solve the "4292 - Mario and Sonic at the Vancouver Olympic Winter Games (Europe)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
28. Solve the "4294 - Fish Diminshing Le (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
29. Solve the "4301 - just want to tell you ~ cultivation of feelings (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
30. Solve the "4303 - Gourmet food from heaven (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
31. Solve the "4309 - Cooking Mama 3 (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
umm does this mean it fixes all piracies or what? cuz i still cant play mario and sonic and i was hoping m3 would fix their system folder to make it work like the other roms and etc........

btw is it true it can now use usrcheat.dat? cuz i dont know how i can get it to work on it now

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
BankaiCero09, look at fix # 24

to use other cheat files other than cheat.db, just choose Select Cheat file and choose the desire cheat file , ex. usrcheat.dat

it's cool now that they it a semi-universal firmware, means it now works in Asia or EUR M3Reals.

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
Great, now Sakura is outdated again
tongue.gif

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
grindbart I live in England and I had no idea what they are talking about, your guess is good as mine.

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
BankaiCero09 said:
um thats not true because when i tried to play it it still didnt work so i doubt it fixes anything.......
nope, Mario & Sonic works fine on my side, even with soft reset and Cheats on

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm cheats? cheats didnt come out yet...........can you send me your db?

also umm i might just google a prepatched one since i cant use the patch

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
finally "My Healthy Cooking Coach" and "Classic Words Games", yeah...!!
yaynds.gif

BTW: Does anyone news wich are the new files that changed...?? I mean I don't want to copy-paste the entire "SYSTEM" folder..!!

EDIT1: Well 1st of all, it deletes the sakura OS, 2nd, "The Price is Right" is not working, 3rd, Dolphin Island it is working, but the SoftReset is not...!!
smile.gif

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
BankaiCero09 said:
hmm cheats? cheats didnt come out yet...........can you send me your db?

also umm i might just google a prepatched one since i cant use the patch
goto the gbatemp cheats forum and add the cheats to usrcheat.dat using r4cce

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
finally "My Healthy Cooking Coach" and "Classic Words Games", yeah...!!
yaynds.gif

BTW: Does anyone news wich are the new files that changed...?? I mean I don't want to copy-paste the entire "SYSTEM" folder..!!

EDIT1: Well 1st of all, it deletes the sakura OS, 2nd, "The Price is Right" is not working, 3rd, Dolphin Island it is working, but the SoftReset is not...!!
smile.gif
If you want to update just TouchPod, don't you just sort the files by the date they were last modified and take the most recent ones and copy it into the system folder?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well actually I compared the last "SYSTEM" folder I had and this new one, and I added the missing ones to the microSD, and it still only loads TouchPod, even tho the Sakura (or what it looks like is the Sakura OS) files are in there...!!
wtf.gif

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
Well actually I compared the last "SYSTEM" folder I had and this new one, and I added the missing ones to the microSD, and it still only loads TouchPod, even tho the Sakura (or what it looks like is the Sakura OS) files are in there...!!
wtf.gif
Well... That could become problematic if we wanted to update Sakura with this...

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well I'm testing "My Healthy Cooking Coach", but if the game tries to turn ON the mic, it freezes the game, so this will need a fix, or this is where we need a new kind of flashcard
laugh.gif
...!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E