Hacking M3i Zero Slot 2 DS mode support?

eyesotd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I currently have a M3 SD (slot 2 option) that came with a Passcard. Recently, the Passcard broke, and I believe they are no longer being manufactured.

I read that both the M3DS Real and M3i Zero have slot-2 boot support, but whereas for the M3DS Real I have read that you can boot slot 2 in both GBA as well as DS mode, I have only read about GBA mode support for the M3i Zero. I was wondering because I would like to keep using my M3 SD as a slot 2 DS solution rather than have it restricted to only play GBA games. Could someone please verify whether or not the M3i Zero supports booting slot 2 in DS mode at all?

Thanks a ton!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well there are two ways you can boot into slot-2 DS with both M3i Zero and M3 Real.
One way. Boot into the card well holding "B" and it will boot into DS mode or hold "select" to boot into GBA
The other way is to boot into Touchpod and go over to the boot option, which it ask you which one you want to boot into.

Or install Flashme and it will either boot directly into Slot-2 DS mode or you just need to hold select, both methods work.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
eyesotd said:
Thanks very much, that's great help!!
No problem
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum