Hacking m3i zero on 3DS?

mpz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I have a Nintendo 3DS from my godson and have a m3i zero adapter from his old DS who is broken.

Is it possible to use this adapter at the 3DS? If yes, how can I do it? I've been searching but couldn't find anything yet.

Thank you.

hamoudi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uhm ... not to burst anyones bubble but ...the m3i zero card still works on my 3ds and i've updated it ...
So either you're all trolling for no real reason, or he's doing something really wrong...

Daisydaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I hope I can use this topic for my question. :)

I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to those things... So sorry if it sounds stupid.
And sorry if you have troubles understanding me, I'm from germany. :P

I've heard that I need a DS/DSLite before I can use a flashcard in my 3DS. I had a DSLite with a M3DSReal before my 3DS and I just had to copy and paste the firmware and backups on the microSD.. That's it. So I wanted to buy an Acekard 2i for my 3DS to play older games but someone told me I need to update the card with an older DS... but the hinge(?) of mine is broken an it doesn't work anymore.

So, is it true that I need a DS/DSLite to update the card (in this case Acekard 2i) before I can use it on my 3DS? It's the european model and it has the firmware update version 3.0.0-6E if that's important.

I hope someone can answer my question, that would be really nice. :)

Yours,
a confused girl from germany! :lol:

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I hope I can use this topic for my question. :)

I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to those things... So sorry if it sounds stupid.
And sorry if you have troubles understanding me, I'm from germany. :P

I've heard that I need a DS/DSLite before I can use a flashcard in my 3DS. I had a DSLite with a M3DSReal before my 3DS and I just had to copy and paste the firmware and backups on the microSD.. That's it. So I wanted to buy an Acekard 2i for my 3DS to play older games but someone told me I need to update the card with an older DS... but the hinge(?) of mine is broken an it doesn't work anymore.

So, is it true that I need a DS/DSLite to update the card (in this case Acekard 2i) before I can use it on my 3DS? It's the european model and it has the firmware update version 3.0.0-6E if that's important.

I hope someone can answer my question, that would be really nice. :)

Yours,
a confused girl from germany! :lol:

Yes you will need a DSLite or DSi on a low enough firmare if your acekard is not pre-updated when purchased to run on the 3DS

mpz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, you need confirm that the R4 Gold 3DS you buy is genuine, be careful of the clone card, there are so many clone cards in the market.

So the r4ids.cn version would be the better one, right?
How can I know if it's a fake or not? Would this one be real or fake? http://www.r4idsi.com.pt/r4ids-gold.html

uhm ... not to burst anyones bubble but ...the m3i zero card still works on my 3ds and i've updated it ...
So either you're all trolling for no real reason, or he's doing something really wrong...

Can you explain me how to do it? Thanks

hamoudi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you need confirm that the R4 Gold 3DS you buy is genuine, be careful of the clone card, there are so many clone cards in the market.

So the r4ids.cn version would be the better one, right?
How can I know if it's a fake or not? Would this one be real or fake? http://www.r4idsi.co...r4ids-gold.html

Can you explain me how to do it? Thanks

Go to the NDS flashcart forum here then go to the m3 section look up how to update it, you will most likely need a NDS or NDSL to make it work on your 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.