Hacking M3i sakura boot stuck

ren7o

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,
I have a problem with my M3i after upgrade to newest firmware. I tried to redownload but its always the same.
When I click on m3i icon to start sakura it shows me two black screens. First shows the 3M DS Real logo on bottom screen than on the top screen and hangs... But if I start M3i with holding A button and than select sakura it boots normally. Anybody have the same problem? Anybody know how to fix it?
Many Thanx

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ren7o said:
Hello,
I have a problem with my M3i after upgrade to newest firmware. I tried to redownload but its always the same.
When I click on m3i icon to start sakura it shows me two black screens. First shows the 3M DS Real logo on bottom screen than on the top screen and hangs... But if I start M3i with holding A button and than select sakura it boots normally. Anybody have the same problem? Anybody know how to fix it?
Many Thanx
Backup your card and try reformatting your card to FAT32
That sometimes happens to me and that always fixes it it

ren7o

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Solved !!
smile.gif
I run the M3i with A button launched TouchPod than one game for test it. Turn off DSi and than launch Sakura firmware and it works perfectly now. BTW. Many thanx for help.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ren7o said:
Solved !!
smile.gif
I run the M3i with A button launched TouchPod than one game for test it. Turn off DSi and than launch Sakura firmware and it works perfectly now. BTW. Many thanx for help.
Well that's good that it works ^-^ And your welcome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol