another choice here
cool.gif

typ_ex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just ordered mine from dealextreme. gamezway would have to have a shipping discount of almost 300% to cost the amount of what dealextreme is charging. I wonder how much dealextreme is making off of this

lawlR4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hehe
this may be a little bit off topic but if i would buy a DSi NOW would it have the firmware 1.4x or would it have an older firmware?
wacko.gif

i want to buy a m3i zero and if the DSi would already have 1.4x i wouldn't need the DSi.
blink.gif

Well, that's all...

DSAndi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Got my M3 i zero from DX its genuine. There are no fake cards of the zero out yet.
However the flashcable supplied with the Zero is crap, the card itself comes unfinished you will need to flash it before you can use it.
The USB cardreader is total Crap you need to force it in and out of the USB port.
The Software for the flash you can only get on 3rd Party sites.
I bought it mostly only for a review but i really think you go better with a supercard ds onei.
Only if ur a m3 Fan or Sakura lover you will need the zero.
Dont really get why ppl love that Sakura that much if the M3 i Zero did not had realtime save and sakura it would be a piece of crap. As for me i dont need RTS and dont like Sakura so u know what this card is for me.
Im not saying i like the supercard more but u get more for the buck.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lawlR4 said:
hehe
this may be a little bit off topic but if i would buy a DSi NOW would it have the firmware 1.4x or would it have an older firmware?
wacko.gif

i want to buy a m3i zero and if the DSi would already have 1.4x i wouldn't need the DSi.
blink.gif

Well, that's all...

if you are considering buying a dsi BUY IT NOW as it is very likely that m3i will have an update for 1.4 soon so get it now wait a bit for m3 to bring the update out and enjoy your flashcart, if you wait to buy the dsi you run the risk of nintendo releasing 1.5 which will then be on all retail dsi's and then you will have to wait for the flashcart teams to bring out another update
dry.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
holy crap Deal Extreme's prices are half of the other retailers! I never noticed that they got the M3i Zero yet.

But yah it looks legit, currently there are no confirmed m3i zero fakes so you really don't have anything to worry about.

(Just don't get the M3i Upgrade because THAT is a fake of the M3 Real)

Khel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well I ordered from DX on the 12th of August, and I ended up getting my M3i zero yesterday (19th)

I wasn't expecting it to come that fast. Pretty happy with my buy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM