Hacking m3ds real games freezing/not loading

MrCow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an m3ds real perfect bundle about two weeks ago. I use an a-data 4gb class 6 memory card with it. Games played fine up until two days ago. Castlevania DoS no longer loads, PoR freezes pretty quickly. Professor Layton and the Curious Village freezes during the third puzzle. Some games still work without a problem. I formated the memory card and put the M3-Sakura-Real-iTouch Triple Boot *English Edition* on it.
My question is, do you guys think it is my m3ds causing the problems or do you think theres something wrong with the memory card?
Please offer some help, I greatly appreciate any you guys are willing to give me:)

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I don't think we can tell with that much information. Try other memory cards on it and see if the problem persists. If the same thing happens to other memory cards then you probably have a faulty M3.

Oh, yeah, are you using the memory card reader that came with the M3? If so, get rid of it and buy another one. Those things are known to corrupt memory cards.

MrCow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reformatted the card using a different adapter then put the system files on first. So far no freeze ups. I'll keep playing a little and see what happens.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
also make sure soft-reset, cheats, and stuff like that are disabled for games that freeze.
sometimes even setting 'download play mode' is required.

MrCow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its started to freeze again, I'm wondering if my adata card isn't giving me the proper speed that its rated at. anyway I can test that? I also get weird pix elated lines during the video that plays if you don't hit anything to start DoS
Also from what I can tell GBA games are not loading. it goes to a loading screen and then just hangs, not sure the proper time it should take to load them...
I really hope its not a bad m3ds:| I bought mine from realhotstuff its a BP3E model

edit- I reformatted the card again and put all the games back on with the new firmware, and as of now its all working again. I don't get why it keeps working then stopping after a while... any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: