Hacking M3DS Real boots slot2 Supercard?

MasterMan194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How come?
I used to have a old, ugly but working like a charm SupercardCF with my DS fat. But one day the 1GB CF card broke and i bought a M3DS Real. Tha CF cracked and bent, the games used to freeze, but it still works fine with my even older 128MB card.
And i kept the the SC planing to use it as slot2 RAM expansion, for NeoDS, CQuake, QuakeDS...
But i coudn't. When i put the SC in slot2, the M3 in slot1 and power the system, SC boots alone. If i boot M3 (Sakura), and insert the SC afterwards, the DS reboots and SC boots alone. If i turn on the DS holding SELECT, slot2 boots in GBA mode with M3 logo in the bottom, this is the only time i see anything M3 related.
My DS fat has FlashMe. Is this the problem or do M3 has a problem booting SCCF?

MasterMan194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nothing while booting with B
frown.gif

MasterMan194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
MasterMan194 said:
...If i turn on the DS holding SELECT, slot2 boots in GBA mode with M3 logo in the bottom, this is the only time i see anything M3 related.
Not by holding A, B, X, Y, L, R, START, combination of them, anything boots M3 instead of Supercard CF, and using SELECT, SC boots in GBA mode (with back M3 screen).
I think there's no hope. Thanks guys.

Rob_Threat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MasterMan194 said:
My DS fat has FlashMe. Is this the problem or do M3 has a problem booting SCCF?

You might try updating FlashMe. I still sometimes use my old SCCF too. I primarily use my DSReal in Slot-1. They work fine together.

Almost forgot... I use FlashMe 8.0a Stealth

Good luck.
yaynds.gif

Rob_Threat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
There's a "how to update FlashMe" i could follow?

There are many guides online... even here @ GBATemp... search boxes work.
smile.gif
Be careful. It's easy, but also easy to mess it up.

QUOTEI have an M3DS Real & also have an old SC Rumble lying around....pressing L & B buttons on booting diverts to SC Rumble for me. What more can I say?

I never heard of holding L+B... just holding B works for me (DSReal boots Slot-2)

if I want to avoid the Health&Safety screen... I hold down Select (FlashMe boots Slot-2)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over