Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just when nobody gives a damn about this game they get it working
rofl2.gif
, but at least there is online to try out since it's the games main feature just write the game at 1x only no safe more. Finally something else aside from mario kart to play till diddy kong racing comes out, and funny that game is being made by rare themselves....could they be jumping the box to the most popular system in the world?
unsure.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice that THD is working. Doubt that Rare are jumping ship, they did do the 3 DKC titles for the GBA so doing a DS title isn't an indication of them jumping, even Microsoft themselves have done the odd DS title.

Scorpin200

Iceman
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well maybe this update will also fix some of the other games that wrent working before, but i don't care about diddy kong racing i think if rare was doing a game just make it 007 since this system doesn't have any good fps games.
dry.gif

OG LOCC NESS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Diddy Kong Racing was awesome for the N64. Anyone know of a release date?
I've had Tony Hawk Downhill Jam for a while now... What do you mean they fixed it? Was it fixed in the latest firmware or something?

cenotaph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I've had Tony Hawk Downhill Jam for a while now... What do you mean they fixed it? Was it fixed in the latest firmware or something?

Yes, the regular version of the rom works as of firmware/patcher version 31a (4xDMA, trim rom, software reset). Support for PoR's also improved -- it even runs on my vanilla 1G Sandisk card now (previously it'd only run on my Ultra II-card).

QUOTEI’m with you on this Scorpin, the lack of good FPS & RTS games on to DS.

FPSes on consoles suck so much I can't fathom how people stand playing them. The control's awkward and messed up as a result of the lack of precision joypads or similar devices offer. If I'd be able to play the PC-version of Halo on Xbox live against people playing it on Xboxes I'd beat the shit out of them just by having the sheer advantage of being able to use a keyboard/mouse-combo (and mind you, I suck at games. I still play though as I find it enjoyable). Not to mention the sensitivity, or lack thereof, offered by most console joypads. Ugh. And I'm not even going to go over RTSes on consoles as they suffer tenfold from the issues mentioned above.

Stick to your PC for FPSes and RTSes and play your beat 'em ups or whatever on your consoles.

Edit: I guess Metroid Prime Hunters is the single exception I can think of as it's the only FPS I've played on a console that hasn't had the worst control ever. Using the touch screen to navigate and the d-pad to move actually works pretty well and offers decent precision.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1