M3 simply freezing problem

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by DingoEgret, Aug 14, 2008.

Aug 14, 2008
  1. DingoEgret
    OP

Newcomer DingoEgret Member

Canada
    ok so my M3 has been periodically freezing on me when im in the middle of a game i mean it doenst do it offten, and to fix it i just restart my DS then the M3 fails to boot up which is another annoying porblem that occurs something then i turn it off again the blow into slot 1 then turn the DS on again and it usually fixs the problem so as of yesterday the worst that has happen to me due to this is loosing maybe a few hours of gameplay so i though w/e its no big deal, but today while i have finishing up castlevaina DoS, the thing froze while i was saveing, and this caused my entire file to be corrupted and deteled i lost many hours of gameplay so i was just wondering what is the cause of this random freezing and how can i prevent it? i really dont wanna play a game in fear of anytime all my progress will be lost.
    thanks for the help [​IMG]

2. GameSoul

Member GameSoul youtube.com/variantdevil

United States
    My M3 Simply fails to boot-up too. Does it go to the DS menu sometimes? I try to boot it countless times and it keeps going to the DS Menu. Make sure you take the utmost care of it because it will die soon.

3. DingoEgret
    OP

Newcomer DingoEgret Member

Canada
    yeah it does go to the DS menue when it fails to boot up, but you can tell if weither or not if fails to boot up before it goes to the DS menue. you can tell when the nintendo logo is not there when you fist turn on the DS, to get it to work again, what i do is shut off the DS, take out the M3 and blow into the slot like you would with an old nintendo cart.