Hacking M3 Sakura Suggestion Topic (For the G6 Team)

cngamemart

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gamezway.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
dsrules said:
all these suggestions are probably useless, they never listen.
cuz people are not enough
rolleyes.gif

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
updated list:
1) An option so that you can only start/open something by sliding it and not just tapping it.
2) Make the little "M3 Sakura" movie when your boot up customizable.
3) Allow for scrolling in the recently used and applications list.
4) Make it so your can slide like normally in the recently used and application list.
5) Add a "Global Settings" place in the menu where you go into it and you can easily set a soft reset for all games at once or similar things.
6) Be able to choose m3sakura in the ds menu
7) An option to disable totally triggers(L and R) when playing music
8) Global Settings so you can set settings like have RTS on all games w ithout having to painstakingly set them for each and every game especially if they have 100 or so games)
9) E-book mode for text viewer(so the text appears like in a book)
10) Be able to play mp3 and read txt at the same time
11) Disable buttons when the lid is closed.
12) In-game text reader ( to compete with CycloDS and DSOne )
13) Favorites game (like in iTouchDS), unlike the existing Recent Games (or you can use a "Pin" option like the recent documents in Office 2007)
14) Ability to switch between Sakura and Touchpod from within the OS (without pressing A button during startup)
15) Better homebrew support
16) Wii to Ds Linkage
17) The recently used apps/games screen shouldn't display apps from the launchpad
18) The launchpad should be able to show apps/games which aren't in the system/sakura/launch folder
19) The launchpad should be able to show more than five things
20) the option to Backup your save file to 1 or 2 or erase the current save file
21) L & R Buttons function to "prev" and "next" image in the "Image Viewer"
22) Be able to deselect a GBA/NDS Linked game
23) File options (e.g. copy, paste, move...)
24) An option in the RTS menu to change the screen brightness without turning off the console
25) A nicer GUI for the RTS menu and been able to use the touchscreen in it.
26) Be able to hide folders from within the OS
27) Have an option to start in a folder of your choosing when you boot up in Sakura. (Of course it's just an option so you'd still be able to boot and start in the folder you were last at).
28) Change the date and time in Sakura.
29) Be able to edit text files in Sakura (instead of just viewing).
30) Instead of making people place homebrew in the accesories folder, do what dskiosk does and have an ini file point to the location of the nds file.
31) Have a built in homebrew viewer/runner/organizer. Kind of like dskiosk but built into Sakura
32) See the/sort games by ROM Header/ Internal Name
33) Support for more audio files
34) pasword-protected multi user support (need a password to log in to each account so if i shared a cart with my sister we could both play the same game with different sav files and she can't sabatoge my savs)(e.g. if i log in as XXX the game NDSGAME.nds would use NDSGAMEXXX.sav as it sav file but if i log in as XYX the NDSGAME.nds would use NDSGAMEXYX.sav as it's sav file)
35) Possibility to 'tag' roms, and to browse and search them based on their tags.
36) Support for gbaframe.bmp or a gba frame in the skin (or GBA rom specific borders so if you titled your game XXYZ.gba and you had file named XXYZ.bmp it would use the bmp as a border)
37) The option to use an alternate sav file location (e.g. put sav files in a folder titled sav files so we can put more games in each folder and it would make it easier to back up our sav files on the computer)
38) An automatic cheat-update function (download and install cheats.gbatemp.net/latest/cheats.db.zip or whatever the cheat file is)
39) An option in the photo viewer to exit with the touchscreen (not only with the B button)
40) Make the already available buttons bigger (they are hard to see)
41) Put all the Real-Time options (Real-Time Save, Load Real-Time Save. Soft Reset, [hopefully sometime in the future] Real-time Guide) in one big menu like on the CycloDS (more convenient that way so you only need to remember one button combo to acces all Real-Time features)
42) Add the ability to use different font files like on the Acekard (this might be included already but i have no idea)

mods please pin this

KH-Roms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I don't know if anyone has ever suggested this before, but I want Sakura support for Thumbnail Icon Maker, just like in Moonshell 2.
yaynds.gif

Tevak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh! thanks!
Mario and luigi 3 for usa dosent work at all. i've heard it has somewhere between 36 and 364 piracy checks.

osckeitaro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
add more colors of same quality to "splash animation" on start screen, blue, green, black... etc.

or tools to make their.

ren7o

Trophies
XP
Country
I love Ysmenu because You could launch the game without creating save data. It is really storage saving. Why to create it if You relly dont know You will play that. It also has global settings (soft reset for everythink) whitch I miss. Copy, rename, delete I miss also. But Sakura is beautiful dont You think?
smile.gif
)

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
When you say "L", you mean the L button or the Left Dpad?

I tried the L button but no luck, opens new menu. I'll try the Left Dpad. Be back with some update

--

L+select is useless. opens the other option (accessories). I want to remove some games on the Application Software menu, just beside the Accessories Menu.

L+SELECT TOTALLY DELETES THE GAME in the games list. I want to delete the games ON THE RECENTLY PLAYED LIST (APPLICATION SOFTWARE). IM NOT THAT IDIOT

Why would I ask on how to delete games when I can delete them ON THE PC?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just can't get into golf, boring to me. I'd rather go drown some worms.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    $75.01 :teach:
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Take whatever for them, playing golf is fun.... Watching golf at home is relaxing, watching golf in person? Why ...
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna just give away, but they both started bidding more than other, so ill take it
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like ill have steak on the grille tonight for free.
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Tube? :shy::blush::evil:
    +3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Games are getting huge nowdays, like 125gb a game (4k games anyways). I feel sorry for players that only have a 512gb hd. (Series S)
    +1
    It's fine just stream the game! Lol
    +1
    I wonder if that was the point of game streaming
    But it's a dead end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you feed the hamster in your internet router? It prob died and is running slow now.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow. Was just kidding around with you.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet @AncientBoi has some hamsters hidden somewhere tho....
    +2
    I think Game streaming should work like this.... Local Hardware able the run the game fine, game engine and common assets stored locally, all FMV and music and textures could be streaming
    +1
    Some temporary storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach +1