XP
Country
Canada
games4646 said:
Skyline969 said:
games4646 said:
yea i stated even if it is turn on it do not work
thx for ur reply
That's odd that they won't work. Which version of Sakura are you using?

im using the latest one that just cam out.
1.35? Perhaps the games you got are bad dumps. Does re-downloading the ROM fix the problem for any of said games?

Presjar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i make the bottom screen turn off when watchign vids? its either a clone of the top screen or it shows the controls. How do I make it back?

Also, how do I use 'Skin' folders eg skin1 skin2 etc? I'm not able to work out how to change the skins.

Thanks

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Presjar said:
How do i make the bottom screen turn off when watchign vids? its either a clone of the top screen or it shows the controls. How do I make it back?

Also, how do I use 'Skin' folders eg skin1 skin2 etc? I'm not able to work out how to change the skins.

Thanks
Skin1 and skin2 are for TouchPod. You need .skn files for Sakura, located at the FAQ. And to make the bottom screen go black while watching a video, touch the white bar at the bottom of the bottom screen, or don't touch it at all for a few seconds. To turn it on again, touch the screen anywhere.

Presjar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks very much
smile.gif

I found out the black screen pat myself after pressing every button once then bottom bar on the bottom screen. Turns out if you press 'select' you can choose to have double screen or inverted screens, top or bottom. Mine was set to double which is why I couldn't get it to do the same as you originally.

Is the best way to convert movies using M3 Sakura DSM movie encoder that comes with the sakura OS zip file? I couldn't view the tutorial page sticky forum that someone wrote to explain. i could only see replys, to the actual tute

clownz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you for this review because i am shopping for one right now from one of gbatemp's affiliates and will compare this to the ezflash vi and since i know nothing of dsi carts yet, the more i read the more i learn.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
clownz said:
thank you for this review because i am shopping for one right now from one of gbatemp's affiliates and will compare this to the ezflash vi and since i know nothing of dsi carts yet, the more i read the more i learn.
You're very welcome.
smile.gif
I believe Sakura will work with the M3i Zero (the M3 Team's second DSi card, coming soon) as well, so if you have a DSi you should wait for that card to hit the market.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1