M3 Sakura (on M3 real) error!

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by eldhand, Sep 16, 2008.

Sep 16, 2008

M3 Sakura (on M3 real) error! by eldhand at 5:22 PM (1,476 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. eldhand
    OP

Member eldhand GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    Why does it says fatal error something something. I mean i Downloaded different firmwares but it says same thing. But when I choose normal firmware it goes perfect! Have this happen to you sometimes, and how do I do to take it of?

2. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    M3 Real or M3 Simply? [​IMG]

3. eldhand
    OP

Sweden
    M3 real

4. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    It is normal that it shows error, it's a problem if it freezes on that screen.....So you just let it be..

If it freezes on you, then format your microSD with your PC, and copy files back on, but be sure that system files are copied first, and after that ROMs and media..

5. eldhand
    OP

Sweden
    How do I format my micro sd?

6. Toni Plutonij

Croatia
    Connect to PC with microSD reader, and go to My Computer, click right mouse button on your microSD and find command format, new window will appear, then click Format, and wait for it to complete..
    Formatting will erase everything from your microSD though, so be sure to backup you stuff on your PC if you don't have them backuped already..

7. eldhand
    OP

Sweden
    Thanks, really! It works!

8. Toni Plutonij

Croatia
    Yeah, no problem!! [​IMG]

If you have any more questions, be sure to ask here.....We will help you if we can!

9. Feldin

Newcomer Feldin Newbie

Hungary
    Hi!

Sakura quit when I open a .dpg video file.
    It's actually freezes after some error meseges.
    What did I wrong?

Thanks!

10. Toni Plutonij

Croatia
    Well, could be few things, but first that comes to mind is that your microSD card might be corrupted..Try the above suggestion, format your card and then copy all your files back up..

Second, the movie (dpg file you're trying to play) itself is corrupted..you should try playing some other .DPF files to see if it's problem with Sakura or that one DPG movie..

Third, it could be the movie itself, I have a bunch of movies, freshly turned into DPG, and most of them work but two or three don't want to play, but freeze my Sakura....I don't know why that happens, I'm guessing it has something to do with the codecs and encoding process..so I just delete that movies..