Hacking M3 Sakura GBA sav problem

ekolimits

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had some gba games and beat them... when i got the new m3 sakura the saves do not work any more... and its only for the gba...
i know that the m3 and the older sakura used .0 files so i changed some to .sav files but nothing.... does anyone else have this problem?

DaRealChrono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Q: How do I convert my old M3 Real saves to be compatible with M3 Sakura? (Top)
A: If you were keeping up with the M3 Real TouchPod loader updates leading up to the release of M3 Sakura, this shouldn't be an issue. The later M3 Real TouchPod versions (v3.4 and up) started using the .sav format, which is the same format M3 Sakura uses. Older TouchPod loaders (v3.3 and older) used the .0 save format. If you're making the switch from an older M3 Real TouchPod loader to M3 Sakura, all you need to do is manually rename all of your "ROM_title.0" saves to "ROM_title.sav". There is no need for save converters, but you can also use Shuny's online save converter. If that doesn't work, another method (that takes much longer, but is guaranteed to work) is to use iSakuReal, which includes the latest M3 Real TouchPod loader. Load TouchPod by holding X while booting, load each ROM and save. This will create a .sav file that contains save data identical to the .0 file, but it will be compatible in M3 Sakura as well.

Have you tried everything in there? Other than that I'm not sure, as I'm still relatively new to this scene...

Shuny's Online Save Converter

ekolimits

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the problem is that the site does not offer m3 real .0 file to m3 sakura .sav i guess...
everything works except this...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.