Hacking M3 Sakura 1.42X has been released!!!

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Grinfo said:
I installed this version of M3 Sakura because it mentioned that I could play KH 358/2 (U)
I've downloaded the game and run it on the card but it still freezes after choosing the difficulty. I also used a hexed patch from another forum (Romulation) and still freezes. Not the pre patched one works either (it is for the R4 afterall). I'm out of ideas and options.

How did you guys do it? Are you playing a clean rom by any chance or what? I'll greatly appreciate any response (:
I just tested KH 358/2 on v1.45X and it works perfectly. Loads fine, every cheat code I've tested works, soft-reset and RTS work. You don't need to patch it, just use a clean dump of the ROM with the latest version of Sakura, like AGLCB said. You may have to format your MicroSD card with this first.

Grinfo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It won't work still. I'm suspecting that the rom I'm dling is pre-patched even though it doesn't mention so. I'm going to look for another website and if you could provide a clean rom I'd appreciate it. If it still doesn't work after that, I'm just going to buy the game .-.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Grinfo said:
It won't work still. I'm suspecting that the rom I'm dling is pre-patched even though it doesn't mention so. I'm going to look for another website and if you could provide a clean rom I'd appreciate it. If it still doesn't work after that, I'm just going to buy the game .-.
All clean ROM dumps have a file size that's a multiple of 8. So they can be 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 or 256MB. Patching a ROM almost always trims the blank data off the end of the ROM so a patched ROM is usually smaller than its clean dump.

In this case the clean dump of KH is 256MB, so if the ROM you have is lower than that, it's definitely pre-patched.

Grinfo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, all of the roms that I have tried have been clean roms then. Well, if I am to use the European version, it wouldn't link with a US version would it??? .-.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Minox @ Minox:
    I'll stick with my kimchi thank you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Triglycerides almost 900
  • Minox @ Minox:
    No idea what any of those things you mention are
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cholesterol and Triglycerides? Basically a way they measure fatty cells in your blood
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Cholesterol is sorta high, according to my doc
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce +1