Hacking M3 Real – what version of card do you have?

Does your M3 work properly and what version is it?

• I have an old "2" and it works great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have an old "2" and it's freezing

• I have a new "E" and it works great

• I have a new "E" and it's freezing

• Total voters

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
You have a white?! You are lucky, I'd like to have a white, and those expansions to be white.......but, it doesn't really matter which color it is, as long as it works!!

m3dsreal_small.jpg

chaotic_geo

Trophies
Website
thegamingforum.org
XP
Country
Joe88 said:
Toni Plutonij said:
You have a white?! You are lucky, I'd like to have a white, and those expansions to be white.......but, it doesn't really matter which color it is, as long as it works!!

m3dsreal_small.jpg

That's my baby
happy.gif

The color you get is probably random as always, I don't think anyone had a chance to choose...

But white is cool - scratches and dents are kinda much less visible.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Maaan, how I envy you..It really looks beautiful, I'd like to have white..This is the first time I see the white one exists, thank you Joe88, for the picture..It would fit to my polar NDS sooo perfectly.

MaXiM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got the M3-NdsReal-CPE, I use it with a Kingston 4GB Type 4, a Sandisk 2GB and a Transcend 2GB and all three microSD cards work just fine. I was using the bundled microSD reader for the first week until it just stopped working. I now use it with my Sandisk MobileMate SD+ reader which I already had and it also works 100%....

The only game out of the hundreds I've tried that gave issues was 'The World Ends With You', but after upgrading to a newer firmware and deleting the save game the M3 created, it's working just fine....
wink.gif

I am also super glad my M3 arrived in Black since my NDSLite is Black....
wink.gif

woof811

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello all i have 2 m3ds real mine and the wifes .

wifes is about 6 month old and is the CP2 version using 2 gb kingston and latest firmware , never had any probs running any rom so far.

mine is about 3 weeks old and is the BP3E version using 2 gb sandisk and latest firmware , only prob so far has been the world ends with you usa version , random freezing , could be the sandisk memory being slower than kingston , not tried it with kingston memory so far . will try it with the wifes kingston memory and report back if its ok or not .

woof811.
yaynds.gif

Giho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
damoyoung said:
I have a BP3E

Could I have been duped into buying a non-english version card?

It does not load any ROMS at all
frown.gif

They all go black screen and each time the M3 writes corrupted data back to the SD card rendering the card unusable!

Damo.

Hi
I also have an M3-NdsReal-BP3. And it's english. And all NDS games works even GBA (uses a m3 perfect as gba expansion card). But sometimes saves can go corrupt and even files, buts thats rare. It can be because I use ds organize to rename and delete, whatever, files with. Or because of DSFile when moving files from slot-1 to slot-2.
But hey, It works flawless, if I don't count these rare times.
yaynds.gif

I use 8g sandisc sdhc.

ignite339

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have a BP3E. I just got it a few days ago, from RealHotStuff.com. Works fine, except the normal TWEWY problems, and a few graphical glitches which I think are caused by the SDHC card. Anyone know if these are fakes or whatnot?

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ignite339 said:
I also have a BP3E. I just got it a few days ago, from RealHotStuff.com. Works fine, except the normal TWEWY problems, and a few graphical glitches which I think are caused by the SDHC card. Anyone know if these are fakes or whatnot?

That's the same one I have, I received it a couple of weeks ago from DealExtreme. It's not a fake. So far, so good with it. I've had no problems.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I have CPE. Only problems I've had are the usual ones from TWEWY (fixed by open/close solution), and Zelda PH. Every other game I've ever played works fine. Also I use SanDisk 8GB MicroSDHC Class4.

EDIT: Zelda PH now works (fixed by using Y-download play. Thanks to everybody who helped me with that!)

MrCow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the BP3E and have been having problems with two games. Castlevania PoR and Castlevania DoS. Not sure if its from my micro card or not. every other game has worked flawlessly so far. Using a 4gb adata card

bfoos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a BP3E running 3.7f with a Transcend 4GB Class 6 card. DoS and PoR work fine, both intro videos and in game. Zelda also works fine. I have no interest in any of the other "trouble" titles.

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've got a new BP3E, haven't tried with any "troublesome titles" yet.

E: Space Invaders Extreme (USA) doesn't boot (white screen) but I don't think that's a hardware issue. It was corrupt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica