Metsu
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
So I discover that the Tales of Innocence translation is complete (I'm late, I know), so patch it, and put it on the card. After watching the opening cutscene, and pressing New Game, the ds white screens. Now I can't get it to boot, on my ds, my gf's ds, different MicroSD's, or anything. For months now, it would randomly freeze on me, but be fine after blowing in the ds, and in the MicroSD slot (suspected the MicroSD was dying.) Well, this makes this the second M3 Real to die on me in one year, and I hardly even use it. If it wasn't for the GBA ease of use pack, I wouldn't touch this shit ever again. My last one worked a good 2-3 days, then died. And with the M3 Team releasing broken, worthless firmware, I'm very agitated.

Would the M3 GBA expansion pack work with a Cyclo, or Acekard?

geminisama

Metsu
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Nah, blew into it, did everything I could. The ds refuses to detect it's in there, just like when my brothers TopToy, and my first M3 Real died on me. In 3 fucking days (yeah, still bitter about that, especially since the Engrish support wouldn't do a refund.)

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
My M3 isn't recognized by my DS ocasionally but I take the micro SD out, blow, put it in the flashcard, blow it, blow the catridge slot, and after that it always works. Maybe it will on yours too?

geminisama

Metsu
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
That was my usual method of "fixing" the crashes, but did it around 30 times before giving up. Afraid to say I need a new flashcart, again..

It's really sad, that my first MicroSD ever, has outlived 3 flashcarts, and when I first got it, it's all I had, so I was constantly adding/removing games, ticking down the read/write counter til it would eventually die.

Etibs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a m3 real and have had similar problems but only on 1 ds. On my other ds and my kids ds it works fine with only the occasional hiccup. The contact on the ds does not contact the cards contacts properly.
the only way i have found of fixing besides pulling the contacts out a bit is to move the cart once you have it inserted properly into the ds just a lil wiggle and after a couple of tried i can get it to work on the 3rd ds.
I have had my me real for over 2 years now and it still going strong.

hope it might help

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
have you tried using the "Paper Trick"? If not or you don't know what that is, you take a piece of paper(folded over) or a piece of cardstock or business card and slide it in with the flashcard(on the label side to push the card closer to the contacts....this should get it working. If that doesn't work then you might have problems using other cards as well.

jon92388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive had my m3 real for about 3 years now and my m3i zero for a year and never had a problem with any of them. Are you sure you are buying real ones? ive seen fake ones before

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
geminisama said:
So I discover that the Tales of Innocence translation is complete (I'm late, I know), so patch it, and put it on the card. After watching the opening cutscene, and pressing New Game, the ds white screens. Now I can't get it to boot, on my ds, my gf's ds, different MicroSD's, or anything. For months now, it would randomly freeze on me, but be fine after blowing in the ds, and in the MicroSD slot (suspected the MicroSD was dying.) Well, this makes this the second M3 Real to die on me in one year, and I hardly even use it. If it wasn't for the GBA ease of use pack, I wouldn't touch this shit ever again. My last one worked a good 2-3 days, then died. And with the M3 Team releasing broken, worthless firmware, I'm very agitated.

Sorry to hear about your M3, but DUDE how the hell ya been? I haven't heard from you since you couldn't leech wifi off of your old senile next door neighbor anymore.

dylan12345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geminisama said:

i had the same problen on my ds (bcause i dropped a few times
rolleyes.gif
) and have 2 blow into a cartridge slot as well but it wasnt a problem after a while. but maybe trying a diferent brand that IS NOT FAKE might help or maybe a new ds

dylan12345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RchUncleSkeleton said:
have you tried using the "Paper Trick"? If not or you don't know what that is, you take a piece of paper(folded over) or a piece of cardstock or business card and slide it in with the flashcard(on the label side to push the card closer to the contacts....this should get it working. If that doesn't work then you might have problems using other cards as well.

thats the only way my friends cartridge will work

but now theyve stopped updating 4 him so hes getting a new 1 (which we had 2 get 4 him)

geminisama

Metsu
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
jon92388 said:
Ive had my m3 real for about 3 years now and my m3i zero for a year and never had a problem with any of them. Are you sure you are buying real ones? ive seen fake ones before

Yep, positive I'm getting legit ones, made sure they were real; I just got very unlucky, I guess. It will boot occasionally, and usually freezes eventually, but I'll try the paper trick next time I try to use it.

@ Dude; I've been pretty good, trying to get shit together, lots of xbox, roleplaying, etc. Should be getting web in a few days, so you should hit me up. What have you been doing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: