Hacking M3 Real replacement Firmware

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well since I am weird and like to replace the build in firmwares of electronics with other ones, I finally found a copy of iTouch DS that runs on the M3 Real as the main firmware, like M3 Sakura does. So that got me thinking, I felt like researching R4 with the ysmenu
And was wondering is there anything like that for M3 real or possibly another flash card firmware able to be ported to M3 Real like iTouch?

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you not dumb!! dont worry its not that big a deal now you know
smile.gif

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
ifish said:
smile.gif
Yeah I know that, so there isn't anything like ysmenu for M3 Real? Or even anything in the works?

i think there is a ysmenu for a m3 but not sure i dont have any m3 products im a acekard guy

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ifish said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
ifish said:
smile.gif
Yeah I know that, so there isn't anything like ysmenu for M3 Real? Or even anything in the works?

i think there is a ysmenu for a m3 but not sure i dont have any m3 products im a acekard guy
Yeah, but only for Simply...last I checked myself, I tested out the one I downloaded and it didn't work for M3 Real.
Yeah I am M3 Guy, I also own an M3 Lite with my Real

Gagigagu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I thought Sakura/Touchpod was an alternative to the M3 Real firmware, just like YSMenu is an alternative to TTDS/R4?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Gagigagu said:
I thought Sakura/Touchpod was an alternative to the M3 Real firmware, just like YSMenu is an alternative to TTDS/R4?
TouchPod has always been the M3 Real loader since the flashcart became available. Then Sakura was developed, and eventually TouchPod and Sakura were merged into a dual-boot loader.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Densetsu3000 said:
Gagigagu said:
TouchPod has always been the M3 Real loader since the flashcart became available. Then Sakura was developed, and eventually TouchPod and Sakura were merged into a dual-boot loader.
Aye, that is true, then they added iTouch DS to the mix. But if I am correct the Tri-Boot isn't official.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
.......nor is iTouch firmware worth the trouble. Honestly, stick with Sakura - it's the best IMHO! Iv'e got YSMenu running on an old R4 and it's no where near as good as Sakura

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Dark^'^Knight said:
.......nor is iTouch firmware worth the trouble. Honestly, stick with Sakura - it's the best IMHO! Iv'e got YSMenu running on an old R4 and it's no where near as good as Sakura
I have 2 (well 4, the other 2 are for my M3 lite) micro SD cards for my M3 Real, one is now running Sakura and the other is running iTouch, so yeah I'm weird like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs