Hacking M3 Real Purchase

Ballistic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After a bit of looking into this flashcart, I've become more and more interested. And now...I want to buy one :]

But before that I do that, I have a few questions:
• Does the Sakura Firmware support RTS save?
• How is the GBA compatibility for its GBA expansion?
• Does Sakura Firmware support GBA RTS saves; and how well does it do it?
• And most importantly (at least to me), where can I buy a MicroSD side-slot M3 Real (I like it's build quality more).

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
• Does the Sakura Firmware support RTS save?
Yes it does, both for GBA and NDS ROMs.
• How is the GBA compatibility for its GBA expansion?
The only ROM you'll likely have trouble with is Pokemon Emerald because of the in-game clock. Currently there's no way to fix this. Other than that everything should work fine. So out of a total 2819 GBA ROMs, 2818 should work (that's 99.96% compatibility).
• Does Sakura Firmware support GBA RTS saves; and how well does it do it?
Yes, and it works perfectly for all games I've ever tried. I've heard that some games are glitchy with it, but I have yet to find a GBA ROM that's glitchy with RTS.
• And most importantly (at least to me), where can I buy a MicroSD side-slot M3 Real (I like it's build quality more).
I think people are getting their side-loading flashcart from Deal Extreme (but don't quote me on that). I know that the product images in the link show a top-loading flashcart, but that doesn't mean anything.

qwsed

Trophies
XP
Country
Since you guys wont answer me on the other thread ill try this one ^^

I have an Acekard 2 right now and i can put the option "soft reset" on my whole "Games" folder so the function works on all games in that folder. Can i do the same on Sakura? Or do i have to do it on every single game in my games folder?

qwsed

Trophies
XP
Country
well i guess its a one timer ^^
frown.gif
Thanks for your answer

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd assume that all new batches have side microSD slots, so a site that regularly gets new stock like DealExtreme will probably have them - but don't quote me on that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over