M3 REAL PERFECT BUNDLE

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by greentwig, Jun 11, 2011.

Jun 11, 2011

M3 REAL PERFECT BUNDLE by greentwig at 7:33 PM (1,369 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. greentwig
    OP

Newcomer greentwig Member

Sweden
    Hello, searched around the internet finding a solution on how to make it work.

It wont work. Ive asked about this issue on the site where i bought the bundle but they wont answer.

Neither DS nor GBA-games work and it is really slow in the menus.

Sorry bad english.

Please help me out! [​IMG]

2. ShawnTRods

Member ShawnTRods GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    We would need more details than "it wont work" o.o.

What exactly is the issue?
    Or you on the latest firmware?

3. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    What he said

4. greentwig
    OP

Sweden
    This is the issue. What is the point in getting a setup like this if the games wont even work.

Ive been looking around for the lates software and firmware, but im not very cunning when it comes to which of those im going to choose.

Maybe you guys could share your knowledge?

Is there any known problem with the bundle i got?

Best Regards

5. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    Ah, this I can help with.
    One if you are using touchpod, you need to press start in the NDS and GBA section and locate your game folders if they are not already named NDS and GBA. Or just game your two game folder NDS and GBA.

But if you are using Touchpod, I suggest using Sakura instead since it's miles a head and works a lot better

6. RchUncleSkeleton

Member RchUncleSkeleton Skeletron 9000

United States
    You may want to try formatting your micro sd card before doing any of this...so backup all the files you have on the card first and get the panasonic sd card formatter here: https://eww.pavc.panasonic.co.jp/support/jp/sd/sdfv2003.exe

you can get the latest firmware from handheldsources.net. You can get the Latest USA/Europe/Asia Version Here: http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/M3SAKURA_M32.zip or the latest Japan Version here: http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/M3SAKURA_J32.zip.

Download the one you need and extract it using a tool like 7-zip or Winrar(Use google if you don't have one).

Put the "System" folder on the root of your Micro Sd card and also make Folders called NDS and GBA on the root of the Micro Sd card. Make sure all of your roms are extracted and in their respective formats(.nds for nintend ds roms and .gba for gameboy advance roms) and place them in the correct folder.

Once all of that is done you need to take your micro sd and put it in the M3 and make sure it clicks into place and also take your GBA expansion pack and put it in Slot 2 on the DS.

Once you boot the system you can navigate to the NDS folder to start playing DS games right away.

If you want to play GBA games you will need to either tap and drag the game to the left or press the Y BUTTON while on the selected game to open the options menu, it will then say "creating save file"....once the options menu comes up just scroll down and select okay(or whatever it says) and select the game you just created the save for....it should load up without a problem.

If you're still having trouble I suggest you make a video or take some photo's of what exactly is happening.

7. greentwig
    OP

Sweden
    Thx!

It works now! [​IMG]

Best Regards