M3 Real Music shuffle

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by DarkStriker, Aug 12, 2010.

Aug 12, 2010

M3 Real Music shuffle by DarkStriker at 2:51 PM (692 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. DarkStriker
    OP

Member DarkStriker GBAtemp's Kpop lover!

Norway
    Im currently running M3 Real with the lastest update from Densetsu3K's M3 Sakura FAQ.

My question is regarding the music shuffle. When i play the a MP3 song I can Hold L+Click Left to get up a menu where I can change the music option to shuffle. Now my main issue is how it shuffles. Lets use song 1,2,3,4 & 5 as a example. When I play song 1 it shuffles to song 4. Once it finishs it goes back to song 1 and then maybe 50/50 it either changes back to 4 or go for another song. Or in short the shuffle is bad and it plays some songs WAY more often than other songs. Is it possible for a fix to this? Like making it SHUFFLE, then make it play through all songs, then shuffle again and make it play through all songs instead of having it repeat the same song 2-3 times before going on to a new song? This might be the wrong section because the music player is the moonshell I believe.

Additional help if you know: Some songs i play can be only heard from one of the speakers. Is there any way to make the songs play in mono?

2. Dter ic

Member Dter ic ~

United Kingdom
    the shuffle problem= contect moonlight

speaker=idk, ^

3. DarkStriker
    OP

Member DarkStriker GBAtemp's Kpop lover!

Norway
    Wasn't that much of a help but I can try for the contact moonlight though i doubt i get a response. Any better help out there?