Hacking M3 Real, cannot load some homebrew?

kikinaak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new around these forums, so please do yell at me if I'm posting this to the wrong place.

I have an M3 Real, using latest (3.1) firmware and a sandisc 4 gig card, in a DS phat.
I have had mostly good experience with homebrew apps, but I cant get either DSWeather Report or DS Live Weather to load. I am using the latest versions of the apps and have tried different system files and prepatching DLDI with a few different patches. I assume the card is good as I have loaded other homebrew and commercial games with no problems.

In all cases, both apps will start with a pair of black screens and stay there. Has anyone else gotten them to run on an M3R? If you have, I'd love to hear which system and dldi files you are using! Thanks in advance.

2 other (probably) unrelated questions... several of my homebrew icons are corrupt, but not all of them. Doncha love intermittent problems? And even with the 3.1 system files, version.dat still says 2.51?

kikinaak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, letting it autopatch works for most everything else, but not for these apps.
Its not the memory card, everything else on it plays fine.

I did manage to get DSLW to run after I used the wifi lib update patch on it, but it hangs when trying to get the weather info.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye