Spin20vt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Only had my m3 for a month or so and the dame sping in the mini sd slot has broke already. pretty poor quality i think, anyone had this happen is it easy to fix?

do you think shop.01media will replace it?

m3 still works fine its just a bit harder getting the mini sd out now because it doesnt pop out when pushed

squall3031

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
But when you pull it out and push it in again, Can you play any rom ?
if you can, then i guess it doesn't really matter. unless it bothers you so much, then you should ask for replacement.

Spin20vt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
But when you pull it out and push it in again, Can you play any rom ?
if you can, then i guess it doesn't really matter. unless it bothers you so much, then you should ask for replacement.

Yea it still works fine, but a bit of a pain to get out now but i can live with it, just think it is poor build quality

HaggisMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Just got my adapter and it's like this from the box. Plays the games ok though so at least I got the question about if there was a spring in the M3 answered.

Though saying that if i turn the card over then the spring does work so maybe it's an iffy sd card.

MaXKiLLz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Kingston 512mb MiniSD card that doesn't eject very smoothly from my M3 MiniSD slot. If I push it in to make it eject, it gets stuck pushed in. I have to pull it out. Yet, my Kingston 1gb MiniSD card ejects very nicely. The 512 seems to be the slightest bit bigger than my 1gb. Wierd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol