M3 mini SD spring broke

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Spin20vt, Jul 12, 2006.

Jul 12, 2006

M3 mini SD spring broke by Spin20vt at 3:26 PM (1,126 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Spin20vt
    OP

Newcomer Spin20vt Member

Featured Posts:
    United Kingdom
    Only had my m3 for a month or so and the dame sping in the mini sd slot has broke already. pretty poor quality i think, anyone had this happen is it easy to fix?

do you think shop.01media will replace it?

m3 still works fine its just a bit harder getting the mini sd out now because it doesnt pop out when pushed

2. squall3031

Member squall3031 GBAtemp Regular

Featured Posts:
    Australia
    But when you pull it out and push it in again, Can you play any rom ?
    if you can, then i guess it doesn't really matter. unless it bothers you so much, then you should ask for replacement.

3. Spin20vt
    OP

Newcomer Spin20vt Member

Featured Posts:
    United Kingdom
    Yea it still works fine, but a bit of a pain to get out now but i can live with it, just think it is poor build quality

4. HaggisMan

Newcomer HaggisMan Newbie

Featured Posts:
    Just got my adapter and it's like this from the box. Plays the games ok though so at least I got the question about if there was a spring in the M3 answered.

Though saying that if i turn the card over then the spring does work so maybe it's an iffy sd card.

5. MaXKiLLz

Newcomer MaXKiLLz Newbie

Featured Posts:
    United States
    I have a Kingston 512mb MiniSD card that doesn't eject very smoothly from my M3 MiniSD slot. If I push it in to make it eject, it gets stuck pushed in. I have to pull it out. Yet, my Kingston 1gb MiniSD card ejects very nicely. The 512 seems to be the slightest bit bigger than my 1gb. Wierd.