Hacking M3 Lite slot 2 flashcard compatible with R4DS?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
help me i tried searching but that didn't help. Does the M3 lite slot 2 flashcard work with the r4ds? im thinking about getting one and i wonder if this will work. *OFF Topic* Where can i buy an m3 lite slot 2 alone from? if not ill stick to buying a 3in1 flash.

sorry if this was already posted im kinda noobie with slot 2s all i got is an r4
Thanks!

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the R4 can act as a passme device for the M3 Lite. The M3 Lite requires it's own memory card to play games though, so you can't play GBA roms off of your R4's memory chip using your M3 Lite. Gameyeeeah.com still has them in stock if I remember.

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The R4 should be able to act as a passme for any NDS-mode slot-2 device. My M3 Perfect boots up in NDS mode quite fine using the "Boot Slot-2" option on the R4 menu. Haven't heard of anyone having problems otherwise.

shadowhunter09

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yippee i might buy my m3 lite tomorrow! so i need another micro sd, do i need any loader tools?

i was checking kickgaming.com. Do they ship to the US? is it safe even with the Canadian Law rumor still around? i don't wanna be arrested

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn