Hacking M3 Lite losing connection?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey does this happen to anyone or just me? I have an M3 Lite and it works fine...well kinda it randomly stops working and the DS calls it a "DS Option Pak" What's up with that? And is there anyway to make it stop doing that?

Rob_Threat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When my G6Lite/M3Lites have contact issues (ranging from black screens to what you describe) I use a cotton swab dipped in WD-40. Lightly rub the cart's contacts, and then dry with the clean end. This process always brings mine back to full functionality.

Can't promise it'll restore yours... might not be a contact issue for you, but cleaning can't hurt.

Good luck.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Rob_Threat said:
When my G6Lite/M3Lites have contact issues (ranging from black screens to what you describe) I use a cotton swab dipped in WD-40. Lightly rub the cart's contacts, and then dry with the clean end. This process always brings mine back to full functionality.

Can't promise it'll restore yours... might not be a contact issue for you, but cleaning can't hurt.

Good luck.
Well I did what you said and it seems to be working fine now, it didn't the first few tries, so I blew into the DS itself and then it started working.
So then I tested it on my M3 Real...now that's working faster o.o Thanks man ^^ I am going to test that on my other card now
Edit/Update: Sad news my other M3 Lite is still broken, I guess this can only fix some cards

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM