Hacking M3 iSakuReal (Official Thread)

Jacky25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello all
I would like to know what are the files back into a language the system M3iskuReal V1.3 so I can have the French language
Sincerely thank you Jacky

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jacky25 said:
Hello all
I would like to know what are the files back into a language the system M3iskuReal V1.3 so I can have the French language
Sincerely thank you Jacky

homebrew.fra
menu.fra
minigame.fra

Those are the files you would want to add to make the original firmware french as for Sakura someone would have to make a french release, hope that helps.

***UPDATE***
Also for everyone else iSakuReal has been updated to v1.4, it contains all the latest firmware out to this date view change log for details, it doesn't include the newest Sakura firmware v1.34, I am working on it but so far I haven't had any luck. Enjoy!
smile.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FiRsT-aNd-LaSt said:
***UPDATE***
Also for everyone else iSakuReal has been updated to v1.4, it contains all the latest firmware out to this date view change log for details, it doesn't include the newest Sakura firmware v1.34, I am working on it but so far I haven't had any luck. Enjoy!
smile.gif

The latest 1.34 sakura so far has not been hacked to run on any cards other than ones from Japan/Asia they are working on hacking it in this thread link

It contains SAKURA/M3 REAL touchpod firmwares as a dual boot now so they may not release future updates as separate units when and if they ever release the english version and afaik they have also removed the ability to run default x /default y nds files on boot too
frown.gif

that said you may still be able to boot Itouch from within the normal Sakura/M3 Real Touchpod like any nds file
smile.gif

this could mean the end of the Triple loader as we know it
frown.gif

Jacky25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello first-and-Last
Thank you for giving me the answer I added the files:
homebrew.fra
menu.fra
minigame.fra
in the directory of the System folder and when I select the French language I can not start jeux.je have no problem with the English language.
Jacky greetings

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
FiRsT-aNd-LaSt said:
***UPDATE***
smile.gif

The latest 1.34 sakura so far has not been hacked to run on any cards other than ones from Japan/Asia they are working on hacking it in this thread link

It contains SAKURA/M3 REAL touchpod firmwares as a dual boot now so they may not release future updates as separate units when and if they ever release the english version and afaik they have also removed the ability to run default x /default y nds files on boot too
frown.gif

that said you may still be able to boot Itouch from within the normal Sakura/M3 Real Touchpod like any nds file
smile.gif

this could mean the end of the Triple loader as we know it
frown.gif

Yeah that's what I meant to say, Im also trying to hack it, I've managed to boot to the select firmware screen just like everyone else but have had no luck getting past it so far, I am also aware that they removed booting defaultx & defaulty but im hoping i can change that.

QUOTE(Jacky25 @ Jan 26 2009, 02:48 AM)
Hello first-and-Last
Thank you for giving me the answer I added the files:
homebrew.fra
menu.fra
minigame.fra
in the directory of the System folder and when I select the French language I can not start jeux.je have no problem with the English language.
Jacky greetings

Im not sure I understand what ur saying, i just added the files myself to see if it'll worked and i had no problems, after adding the *.fra files, boot to touchpod, select Settings, System and choose french, reboot and when you arrive back to the firmware everything will be in french and booting games worked the same.

Jacky25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello FiRsT-aNd-LaSt I understand that you had installed the files and everything worked.
I would like to know where you installed them on the map DS.je had them installed in SYSTEM and it blocks the games.
Excuse my English I work with a translator.
Jacky greetings

elamigocze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi FiRsT-aNd-LaSt. I have just one question. Can i trigger M3 iSakuReal v1.4 on my ItouchDs ? I tried Sakura-M3Real-iTouch_triple_loader_for_iTouch and it worked, but i tried to M3 iSakuReal v1.4 and here i can´t trigger Sakura and M3 DS Real firmware:( just Itouch DS firmware:(. Are you able to make M3 iSakuReal v1.4 on Itouch DS or is it impossible? Or can you make just Itouchds firmware and Sakura without M3 DS real firmware? THX for your answer and sorry for my maybe NOOBISH question and for my bad english.

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jacky25 said:
Hello FiRsT-aNd-LaSt I understand that you had installed the files and everything worked.
I would like to know where you installed them on the map DS.je had them installed in SYSTEM and it blocks the games.
Excuse my English I work with a translator.
Jacky greetings

It shouldn't block the games, just placed them in the SYSTEM folder and everything should be good to go, if not try and reformat your sd card and place the folder back on it and add the .fra files.

QUOTE(elamigocze @ Jan 27 2009, 06:58 AM) Hi FiRsT-aNd-LaSt. I have just one question. Can i trigger M3 iSakuReal v1.4 on my ItouchDs ? I tried Sakura-M3Real-iTouch_triple_loader_for_iTouch and it worked, but i tried to M3 iSakuReal v1.4 and here i can´t trigger Sakura and M3 DS Real firmware:( just Itouch DS firmware:(. Are you able to make M3 iSakuReal v1.4 on Itouch DS or is it impossible? Or can you make just Itouchds firmware and Sakura without M3 DS real firmware? THX for your answer and sorry for my maybe NOOBISH question and for my bad english.

Unfortunately no, iSakuReal wont work on a itouch you'll have to use the other loader for it, i may one day try and create one for it, but being i don't own a itouch i haven't had any plans on making one for it as of yet sorry.

elamigocze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, will you try make one for Itouch or not? pls answer just yes or no or when. THX,my understanding of english isn´t very good, becouse i am 15years old.

Jacky25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello First-Last-Abd after formatting my SD card copied and pasted files homebrew.fra minigame.fra menu.fr and everything works perfectly.
Proplem solved.
Greetings and thank you Jacky

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: