Hacking M3 iSakuReal (Official Thread)

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that makes three languages so far. Will M3 iSakuReal have a EU release before the official
laugh.gif
!

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mc_B3oWoLF said:
FiRsT-aNd-LaSt, I hope you don't mind my using your M3 iSakuReal as a package of my translation of Sakura into Russian?)))

M3 Sakura Russian

Nah I don't mind at all, I always wanted there to be multiple editions, I just didn't want to do them all myself lol so it's nice to start seeing other languages pop up and since this is considered the official thread i added your links to the downloads and also Walhalla's german edition your guys work is appreciated I thank you and im sure all of the gbatempers do also.
smile.gif

mc_B3oWoLF

Trophies
Website
mc-b3owolf.narod.ru
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
FiRsT-aNd-LaSt said:
Nah I don't mind at all, I always wanted there to be multiple editions, I just didn't want to do them all myself lol so it's nice to start seeing other languages pop up and since this is considered the official thread i added your links to the downloads and also Walhalla's german edition your guys work is appreciated I thank you and im sure all of the gbatempers do also.
smile.gif

Thanks, mate!)))

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FiRsT-aNd-LaSt said:
smile.gif

LOL it puts the OFFICAL version to shame they still only have just Asian languages!

TwinCharger

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
First thanks a lot for this software. Runs flawlessly on my M3 DS Real. One minor question though: is there any way to remove items from the "recent applications" list? Just can't figure it out.... Thanks a lot!

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ok, I'll publish most of my mods as a rar file.
Basicly, It includes an un-branded back2firmware (yasu-soft)
more antoligy-like loading screens.
Modified launch menu
I modified some of the firmware, but it isn';t necessary.
and I also made a load of .bat utilities like a save backup-er incase your card breaks.

mc_B3oWoLF

Trophies
Website
mc-b3owolf.narod.ru
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
You mean M3Sakura Ver1.34 X Japanese Version?

It's not hacked yet to start on eu/us carts.

And it's unlikely to be included in iSakuReal project, because new Sakura LACKS the system, that's used by Sakura, on which the iSakuReal project is based.

I guess, iSakuReal will be only updated with iTouch & TouchPod, that's a pity, but.. we can do nothing at the moment =(

nagareboshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey there guys!

This might be question that had been asked a bazillion times, but I couldn't find any relating topics with the search function.
So, here I go.
I have the English iSakuReal. I've got a few Multi5 language games and they are automatically set to English language. That's no problem for me at all, but I just wanted to ask, if there's an option in iSakuReal to actually change the ingame language to eg. German.
Or do I have to install the German version of iSakuReal?

Thanks a lot for your help!

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
nagareboshi said:
Hey there guys!

This might be question that had been asked a bazillion times, but I couldn't find any relating topics with the search function.
So, here I go.
I have the English iSakuReal. I've got a few Multi5 language games and they are automatically set to English language. That's no problem for me at all, but I just wanted to ask, if there's an option in iSakuReal to actually change the ingame language to eg. German.

Put out your flashcard. go to the DS Menu screen. Press on the the icon below. (In the middle). Then press on the red button and on the globe. Set to german and All your MULTi5 Games will be in German.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nagareboshi said:
Hey there guys!

So, here I go.

The language in games usually is determined from your ds default settings... if you have it set to GERMAN in the DS settings then the game will automatically select German language in the game ..other games give options to change languages on startup
smile.gif

mc_B3oWoLF

Trophies
Website
mc-b3owolf.narod.ru
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Check the quality of JPEG..
It shouldn't be more than 5MegaPixels..
And also, Sakura doesn't work with 'Progressive JPEG' - these files aren't supported (as it is said in one of the Error-messages)))
I didn't have any problems with JPEGs in Sakura
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc