mc_B3oWoLF

Trophies
Website
mc-b3owolf.narod.ru
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
FiRsT-aNd-LaSt said:
Yeah I try to do that but every time I do it always gives me an error, it will let me delete the old file, but when I try to add the new one it wont let me, maybe I'm doing something wrong, any advice from someone would be appreciated.
Hm... that's a pity!
I guess you should PM somebody (administrators, maybe?) to solve this problem =)
Again, thanks for updates!)

razielvx

Trophies
XP
Country
hi! First, I'm spanish and I talk a little english, so sorry if I make any wrong.

I arrived here looking for the M3 iSakuReal latest version for the first time, so I didn't use it before. But I want diferent versions.

In resume, my interest is in the versión of the firmware official M3DS Real: v3.9b. Because I don't like the diferents settings in the 4.X relesases.

So, I want the latest version of the iSakuReal release, but with the M3DS Real v3.9b and if its posible in spanish, I couldn't change or select it.

In case of Sakura, I could change for the spanish version unoficial translation.

Any help will be pleased. Sorry another time my english.

this is my email if anyone need it: vinsent85(arroba)hotmail.com

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only new setting in 4.0+ is RTS in the soft reset menu
everything else is the same

not sure why you would want an older ver...

razielvx

Trophies
XP
Country
Joe88 said:
only new setting in 4.0+ is RTS in the soft reset menu
everything else is the same

not sure why you would want an older ver...

That's because the 4.X version shows ALL the files included the safe files. That make the navigation of the card more slow, and the newest added settings are not interestings for me yet. I can't remember but I think I have another importanta thing that explains my decision but i can't remember.

see you!!

I'm waiting new info
wink.gif

ragnamuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for all your hard work first-and-last! i love this program~

i just have one question. is it possible to re-convert this to japanese, and if so, how? i tried recopying the .jp files as you mentioned earlier, but the program stopped loading. it's easier for me if the software is in japanese and i can't find rudolph's original files, so i'd really love to know.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Antoligy said:
Theres new M3 Sakura firmware with M3 Real firmware inside it.
Just posting to let you know...

no doubt this will be added when its been ...

a)Translated or b) when they release the english version
smile.gif

hansiii

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi all,

is it possible to change the bootloader, that M3 is booting without to press any button (and f.e. Sakura is booting by pressing the X-Button)?
It's easier to handle for my son to start his games from the M3-Software!
wink.gif

Thanks in advance (and sorry for my english!)
Hansi

AND THANKS AN WALHALLA FOR THE GERMAN PACKET!
wink.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
hansiii said:
Hi all,

is it possible to change the bootloader, that M3 is booting without to press any button (and f.e. Sakura is booting by pressing the X-Button)?
It's easier to handle for my son to start his games from the M3-Software!
wink.gif

Thanks in advance (and sorry for my english!)
Hansi

AND THANKS AN WALHALLA FOR THE GERMAN PACKET!
wink.gif
Sorry, but that would be impossible due the fact that it is sakura quicklaunch that actually can boot a dldi m3 real firmware.
I would recomend using something like iSakureal with some files overwritten by the sakura DLDI, so it boots into the m3 real, but sakura is bootable inside the main firmware.

Beige

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
Theres new M3 Sakura firmware with M3 Real firmware inside it.
Just posting to let you know...

The interesting thing is that it works like so:
1st boot: Prompt if you want to use original or Sakura
->Choice is stored
2nd+ boot: Default to choice unless a certain keypress is made

So, 'Triple boot' would only be worth it with Sakura, so some real hacking skills need to be applied to get things to behave properly. Plus, there has been some obvious recoding as the loader is now shared between Sakura and 'Touchpod' (normal firmware), which I thought was going to happen. I guessing some bootloader fiddling is in order.

HiProfile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an issue with the check disk utility. On my slow SD 1gb card it goes through fine, but with my SDHC Kingston 4gb card it hangs on check 5/8. I have a Japanese 4gb coming, but this one is from Taiwan.

What exactly should this tell me? Is it due to the Japanese firmware on English hardware? It tells me to bypass with L+R+B+A in the beginning... Everything works fine, and I've deleted/replaced everything, even reformated.
hate2.gif

BTW scrolling in Sakura is really smooth, I really like it. Aside from that...what else can I do with it??

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
One thing thats cool about sakura is how you dont need moonshell to play media. and so far you can have a lot of files in a folder and it wont lag.
Other than this i dont know what else it can do thats worth mentioning. But what else are you looking for anyways? Cook your dinner?
wacko.gif

shansoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HiProfile said:
I have an issue with the check disk utility. On my slow SD 1gb card it goes through fine, but with my SDHC Kingston 4gb card it hangs on check 5/8. I have a Japanese 4gb coming, but this one is from Taiwan.

What exactly should this tell me? Is it due to the Japanese firmware on English hardware? It tells me to bypass with L+R+B+A in the beginning... Everything works fine, and I've deleted/replaced everything, even reformated.
hate2.gif

BTW scrolling in Sakura is really smooth, I really like it. Aside from that...what else can I do with it??

the disk check is pretty much useless, dont use it in my recommendation, if something happen to ur DS while under testing it might brick your SD card...

mc_B3oWoLF

Trophies
Website
mc-b3owolf.narod.ru
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
HiProfile said:

hate2.gif

It might be some save/rom file issue (have a look at which file the test hangs)))
It could happen because of a bad save-file or because of some 'bad' rom
Hope my answer was helpful =)
(As far as I remember I had the same problem 'cuz of the incorrect file: as soon as I replaced it, everything worked fine)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: