M3 GBA Pack Questions

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Emerl, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Emerl
    OP

Emerl Member

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2008
    United States
    I have an R4 for my DS Lite, and I enjoy it quite a bit, and I sort of want to get into the GBA homebrew scene on my Micro, and as such I've been luck into the different options. I originally was considering EFA Linker 2 or the EZ-Flash IV, but I think I'd like a bit more storage than the EFA, and as such would prefer removable storage, and I don't like how the EZ Flash sticks out a little bit.
    So, my question is, does the M3 GBA Pack with the bigger shell work on the Micro and does it fit flush with the GBA Micro/SP?

2. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    the M3 GBA Exp Pak is for use only with a slot-1 cart (it will only work on the DS or DSL)
    it cannot run on its own

if you need something that would work on the GBA you would need a M3 mini sd or something along those lines that have its own firmware and storage

3. Emerl
    OP

Emerl Member

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2008
    United States
  4. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    I dont know if the m3 lite would fit in that or not
    its specially made to only fit the gba exp pak, it might but its probably not a good idea to fine out later after you bought it that it doesnt fit

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice