Hacking m3 game problems

Klx5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2366: Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard (USA) and 2337 - Summon Night: Twin Age (U) are not working on my m3 real they just seem like they would work but then the screen goes black and nothing else happens.
what could be the problem?. does anyone else gets this problem too?

Mega_Nift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same stuff happened to my games, they were all buggy and stuff. back up ur NDS folder somewhere, and videos music whatever other files u use, re format ur card, and put the system file on first, try sakura if u havent already, then put everything back on ur card, and try it then

Tenkaichi

Trophies
Website
www.livejournal.com
XP
Country
United States
Crap. I seem to be getting a similar problem - the screens for each game say that the save file cannot be found and the game doesn't start up. I tried doing that thing with the file but I didn't have one of those files in the system folder to begin with... is that bad?

Any other suggestions besides wiping the card? I have to make some time to do that later since I have to leave the house right now.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tenkaichi said:
Crap. I seem to be getting a similar problem - the screens for each game say that the save file cannot be found and the game doesn't start up. I tried doing that thing with the file but I didn't have one of those files in the system folder to begin with... is that bad?

Any other suggestions besides wiping the card? I have to make some time to do that later since I have to leave the house right now.
that most likely means you're not using m3sakura.
m3sakura SP1 patch only works if you actually use the m3sakura firmware.

sysasysa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Using M3DSS and have problem with bth versions of The Incredible Hulk. When I start the game, it says something about corrupted save. Have FW 1.14

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay