wink.gif

adamg

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
took a pic for those who want to see, sorry its bad quality but taking a pic of a ds up close never comes out great, tony hawk doesnt work at all tries us and eu on all settings

image00070kz4.jpg

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CRAP! that image is going to give me a headache...just look at the ds-scene.net post for this and you'll see a better one.

Also, should fix the clock on your camera, unless you...do, live in the year 2005.

xxmadxx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just installed this and it works great the icons are kind of neat .
only problem i am having is with the fonts/color of fonts
when i highlight something in the menu it leaves a red "ghost" behind but only when using a skin other than the internal .
is there a way to fix it yet ?

**EDIT**
it only seems to happen to the menu for games .
video,music,ebook and photo menus work fine .

belmont

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have a very strange problem...

I have M3 perfect SD english version. I haven't updated it for a while.

I downloaded the English SD update file (Updagcsd.e30) from the M3 team site and tried to update and a got this strange message:

Update language file error. Please use English file instead.

I tried downloading the English version update from other sites an I got the same message.

Any ideas?

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hate the new menu. What is the point of showing the rom name + the internal title? My menu looks like this now.

Super Mario 64.nds
Super Mario 64

for every game.

The icons also make it slow as shit. I really dont see what the point of the icons is. They dont tell you what kind of game it is, sequels have the same icons (PW1 and PW2 for example), and instead of the menu showing 8 items at once, it only shows 4 because of the goddamn icons take up more space. So to get to game at the bottom of your list you now have to scroll twice as much to get anywhere, which is great fun with the slow as shit menu system.

Give us a way to disable the damn icons. Some of us prefer function over form.

grisser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate the new menu. What is the point of showing the rom name + the internal title? My menu looks like this now.

Super Mario 64.nds
Super Mario 64

for every game.

The icons also make it slow as shit. I really dont see what the point of the icons is. They dont tell you what kind of game it is, sequels have the same icons (PW1 and PW2 for example), and instead of the menu showing 8 items at once, it only shows 4 because of the goddamn icons take up more space. So to get to game at the bottom of your list you now have to scroll twice as much to get anywhere, which is great fun with the slow as shit menu system.

Give us a way to disable the damn icons. Some of us prefer function over form.

So angry.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have to agree with above posts. I upgraded, and now the lists for selecting games just looks a mess. I dont mind the icons, but i object to the naming of the rom twice, both with the rom name on the SD card and the internal header. Take the internal header information away and ill be happy! But it doesnt really run any slower for me that ive noticed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu